Project Runway | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Project Runway

heyang

Record Breaker
I agree Heyang. I think that Keith really tried to show the judges that he could do other things. I think the one thing he said he tried to make something that no one would know were car materials and I think he accomplished that. I rather liked the simplicity of the outfit. I think when the judges critic they could give more info on their critic. Michael Korrs I think is actually rather snotty. I was confused too as to what they wanted from Keith as he seemed confused. I really think he had the passion. I think the one person that keeps slipping by is Blayne. The top on his dress was horrible. Couldn't he see that. A dart would have at least given the top some shape.

The one person that keeps surprising me is LeAnne. Great dress!!

Dee

It's the editing. I've heard that the selection of the top and bottom can go on for hours. We only see snippets. The blogs by the judges on Bravo's website are a bit more informative.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well Stella is gone... I just couldn't see her in the final 3-4. I hope LeeAnn doesn't get all cocky now with 2 wins. I love her last 2 outfits. Kenley and Teri are really, really gets on my nerves.

I was shocked at Joe's poorly made outfit.

I'm going out on a limb here with early predictions.

The final 3 are all going to be women. :clap: :clap:

Dee

CB1AB2

Medalist
I think it was Stella's time to go. I thought Kenley took the easy way out making something simple. Joe missed the markd too = the back was awful. I'm getting tired of Blaine. Out of all of them I think that Korto (wrong spelling) has been consistent= I think she has done a good job all the challenges. == But this year show is kinda boring for me.

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
But this year show is kinda boring for me.

I don't know why, but this year I feel the opposite. I'm actually hooked on watching it from start to finish, which I haven't done since season two. I think the Olympic challenge, drag queen challenge and car parts challenge were all really cool and I liked the designs. I keep stopping myself from bidding on them, because it would be a silly purchase, but I really want one. :rock:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree, I just can't wait for each episode on Wednesdays and then I watched them all over again on the weekends. :clap: :clap:

I think my 2 favorites are LeeAnn & Kato. Kenley does a good job but I just don't like her.

Stella and Joe's items were just terrible. How could they send those items down the runway. It didn't look like Stella pressed anything and Joe's hem on the skirt....big mistake.

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
I thought Joe might make it to Bryant Park until this week. He's had some good work during prior weeks, but this week was poorly designed and poorly constructed. His past weeks' performances probably saved him from being auf'd instead of Stella.

Terri does nice work, but it doesn't stand out design-wise for me.

I liked Kenley in the beginning, but am enjoying her work less with each passing week.

I like Korto's work the most - you really can see almost any body type wearing it, unlike the others who design only for models.

This season, no one stands out personaltiy wise, but I think they are better designers than last season.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I cannot believe the judges praising Kenley's design. I thought it was terrible. I thought it made the girl look dowdy. I think Kenely is so inappropriate for laughing at the other designers. Now, I know I am biased because I don't like Kenley but usually I overlook whether I like them or not and try to look at the design and how they are made. I just thought her design was awful!!!!!!! :disagree: :disagree:

I was a little nervous for LeeAnne but she made it in.

I'm sorry to see Joe go but in the last few challenges he made some big mistakes. I thought Suede might go instead of Joe.

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
The decision gets tougher when we get to this point.

I think Leanne was in the bottom because of the jacket. I didn't think it went with the dress and made the girl look 'old'. The dress was much better by itself.

I didn't like Kenley's outfit either. I work at an apparel company and none of the buyers dress like that. The judges liked the belt - I did not. It's also the 2nd time that we've seen Kenley laugh at the expense of another contestant - very immature and insensitive. I'm sure there's some editing involved, but it still seems that it was inappropriate.

As for Joe, I liked his earlier concepts. He did deserve to go this week. Pinstripes? Also, there was nothing graphic designer about that outfit and it was poorly made.

Still prefer Korto and Leann overall.

dutchherder

Final Flight
I think the final three will be Jarrell -sp?, Lee Anne, and Korto.

Kenley's reactions to criticism are like those of a thirteen-year-old girl. It certainly is tiresome, all that nasal whining. :sheesh:

CB1AB2

Medalist
I'm getting tired of Kenley's attitude and her laughng at others expense. Even her (client) laughed at what the judges said which was rude too.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can anyone explain to me why Kenley is still in the competition???

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pixie Cut, I guess I was looking more toward designs. I can't believe how much the judges have upheld her. I think it was Heidi that said something like....she was just off today. Well, so were many of the other designers just off when the got auf'd. Now if Kenley wins I'm going to be really upset. :yes: :yes:

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
I think Kenley's still on because her garments are usually well constructed and she does combine colors and patterns well. I think her last 2 outfits have been totally dreadful, but someone's always been worse or 'too safe'

CB1AB2

Medalist
I thought Kenley's last dress was UGLY = I'm not sure if it looked like = fish scales or dragon scales = any way it wasn't pretty at all.

CB1AB2

Medalist
The final 4 == LeAnn's wedding gown and the brides maids dress were matched so well together. It was really the only one that I truely liked. She deserved to be picked to go to fashion week. Kenley with the feathers was to short and so was the brides maids dress, Neither style said wedding to me. Both of Jerrell's were gaudy looking and Korto's were kinda boring and plain. But I still don't think that Kenley should have been picked to go to fashion week. Her style is just to 50 ish and outdated for me. And here attitude s _ _ _ s !!!! I can't see anyone wanting to work with her to create something for them. The girl has no class.

dutchherder

Final Flight
I really disagreed with Michael Kors on Kenley's bridesmaid dress. He loved it; I thought it looked way too much like the prom dress I wore in 1992...

Has it ever been only ladies presenting at fashion week?

CB1AB2

Medalist
no it hasn't = there have been 3 guys winners and 1 girl and when she won Santo was on the same show