Rhythm Dance replay coverage? | Golden Skate

Rhythm Dance replay coverage?

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Does anyone know where to find Rhythm Dance coverage on Peacock from this morning? It looks like they took down replays of figure skating. I'm trying to be able to see it without being spoiled re the results. And I don't want to wade through primetime coverage this evening to see it. Plus, I don't know that primetime will show the event in its entirety, if at all.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
^^ Thanks so much for the direct link. I had been able to finally find the replay under Sports (instead of under Olympics!) on the Peacock website. Someone in the Rhythm Dance review thread suggested... Peacock website has terrible organizational and confusing navigation that is constantly switching around. I think they make it hard to find because they want people to watch on the primetime NBC coverage.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^ Thanks so much for the direct link. I had been able to finally find the replay under Sports (instead of under Olympics!) on the Peacock website. Someone in the Rhythm Dance review thread suggested... Peacock website has terrible organizational and confusing navigation that is constantly switching around. I think they make it hard to find because they want people to watch on the primetime NBC coverage.
Peacock is awful period. I hate it.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^It had disappeared from my MY STUFF tiles but is back again now.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone know where, other than Peacock, I can find a replay?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know where to find Rhythm Dance coverage on Peacock from this morning? It looks like they took down replays of figure skating. I'm trying to be able to see it without being spoiled re the results. And I don't want to wade through primetime coverage this evening to see it. Plus, I don't know that primetime will show the event in its entirety, if at all.
This is a late reply, and I know you found the event. I finally found the easiest way to solve this problem in general, and I'll share it here.

The technique that I've found works the best is to type into the "Search" bar the least possible number of words. For instance, if I type "Pairs" in, usually both SPs and FSs will pop up, starting with the most recent events and proceeding back. Or if I only want "Dance", the same goes.

I love Peacock! It's the best $5 a month I've probably spent. One of the great things about it is that I can re-play any event in full afterwards.