Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 44 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So nice seeing Sima in action. I just love her skating in this program. Here is to hoping she has a magical FS :pray:

Fluture

Record Breaker
I‘m so proud of her! This was wonderful! It’s obvious that she’s still got work to do but there’s already so much improvement and a lot more confidence! Good luck for the FS, Sima, you can do it!!! :hap10:

MedoLove

On the Ice
How nice SP, Sima! She reminded me of Zhenya (and also Yulia):luv17:, her jumps are very high and she has recover her form, her spins and interpretation are beautiful as always.

This is a local competition ?? success in FS, I want Sima to receive some GP assignment.:pray:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Prayer circle for Sima to do well in the FS!! :ghug:

And I really, really want her to get a GP assignment, too. But... I don‘t think it‘s that likely this season, unfortunately. :(

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow ... she looked great! That was a beautiful performance!

ewdokia

On the Ice
A few positive things, well actually a lot of positive things after this comp :hap10::

* Sima landed three of three 2A even with doing them out of difficult steps
* her 3-3 combos are really nice and secure now
* her rippons look aesthetically pleasant (arms fully stretched)
* I love her new programs. They might be polished a bit more in places, but it’s still beginning of the season. I particularly like the FP and the bits to the music she skated in 2015. She is still not skating with the same confidence and attack than back in her junior days, but she has been visibly gaining confidence during the last 12 month and I think she will still improve (thanks to Angelina Turenko and also thanks to Plushenko as it was him who made her continue skating)
* most important: Sima seems to absolutely happy in her new coaching surrounding. :)

Here are the links to the protocols of the competition:
http://art-caramel.ru/result/1819/20180904IceCupSPbI/MCe_K_Scores.pdf
http://art-caramel.ru/result/1819/20180904IceCupSPbI/MCe__Scores.pdf

I think she was underscored in the components department. :(

Fluture

Record Breaker
Serafima SAKANOVICH - FP, Cup of Russia, Rostelecom 2018
https://youtu.be/dSHwE9_3HdE

Oh no! She was doing so well until that mistake on the spin, really didn‘t expect that. But it was still a great skate of Sima here, her jumps are looking so good now! :luv17: Also, to me that lutz edge was definitely more ! than e, it didn‘t seem blatantly inside but rather flat. Overall, I‘m really proud of her.

But what I was wondering about: Why wasn‘t she at the test skates? As far as I know it isn‘t only for GP series skaters and with her performances and improvements she‘d definitely have deserved to be there. I‘d love to see her get the host spot but I know it likely won‘t happen. Which is a shame because she‘s doing really well now.