Skate Canada 2024 Junior and Senior Sectionals | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2024 Junior and Senior Sectionals

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
179 for David!!

Also, William Chan!! He looks and is probably really young. I have a good feeling about him… for the future of Canadian Men skating!!

182.12. Wow!! Will be hard to beat for David Howes!! Go David!!

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Go William :clap: That was fun, please give the skaters more fun music to skate to.

(also thank you BC for getting the Manitoba flag right)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I like David Howes so much that I am almost willing to forgive him for this awful musical selection

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
BC is the place for junior men in Canada... actually, it's pretty much Connaught. At this point it's Murphy versus Desjardins for the title. If Edward comes back in time.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I’m glad David Howes has joined my province. I actually think the BC boys have very good skating skills. 170.80 for David. I think he will push himself more now that he is skating with this club. William Chan though…. Watch out for him in the next Olympic Cycle.

Wesley Chiu skates in this club too, right? I think BC is developing their skaters really well.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I’m glad David Howes has joined my province. I actually think the BC boys have very good skating skills. 170.80 for David. I think he will push himself more now that he is skating with this club. William Chan though…. Watch out for him in the next Olympic Cycle.

Wesley Chiu skates in this club too, right? I think BC is developing their skaters really well.
Yup... it's all Connaught. Too bad they cannot succeed with the women the way they do with men.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Champs seems to be where the senior men are at this point (except Wesley).

I guess Beres Clement is retired by now ?

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Champs seems to be where the senior men are at this point (except Wesley).

I guess Beres Clement is retired by now ?
I think Beres retired, he wasn't on the entry lists. Connaught has Gabriel too now, so they're getting more senior men.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Shohei didn't have a good LP but I just cannot help myself : i love watching him skate. There is something about him.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think Beres retired, he wasn't on the entry lists. Connaught has Gabriel too now, so they're getting more senior men.
oh... I thought Gabriel was with Joanne. Did he move or did I imagine things ? :) Aleksa is still with Joanne of course.