So You Think You Can Dance - Anyone Watching?? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

So You Think You Can Dance - Anyone Watching??

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Maybe it's just me, I dunno... but I just think some of her interviews she comes off as one of *those* types.

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
Lauren is off-putting to me. No real presentation skills and utterly unmusical.

As for Mia going off on Pasha, whatever. He's one of the best Latin dancers in the country (and Mia probably couldn't do any ballroom to save her life), and he's been the most successful ballroom dancer ever on the show at branching out into styles not his own.

:( about Jamie, though. My preferred final four: Sabra, Sara, Pasha, and Danny.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's my nervous time again. Anyone else watching??

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I loved Lacey and Neil... I think he and Pasha are the only two guys I like...

Pasha and sabra were pretty good... but yeah... this was a boring week for me. everyone seemed stiff.

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
I think that Lauren & Dominic will be cut tonight.

POSSIBLE SPOILER
DialIdol.com says Dominic is safe. I find their estimates pretty accurate. When there's a margin for error, they tell you and Dominic was the only one they designated as safe. Last week it was Pasha.

I do think Lauren is going home (thank goodness). As for the guys, I fear it may be Danny, which would be so so so sad, because he's amazing.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pixie, no, no, no!!!! It's wrong, wrong, wrong. :no: :cry: :cry: Take it back!!!

Dee

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
Pixie, no, no, no!!!! It's wrong, wrong, wrong. :no: :cry: :cry: Take it back!!!

Dee

I'm with you. Honestly, I don't care if either Dominic or Neil go home. I just want to see Pasha and Danny in the final along with Sara and either Sabra or Lacey.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not sad anymore!!!

Jumping%20Emot.gif

Dee

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Yeah, I'd much rather Neil and Lauren had gone home last night. But my favorites are still in!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Soooo glad that Danny is still in the running. Here's my favorites

Danny
Pasha
Sabra

I am hoping, even though I love Danny & Pasha, I hope Sabra wins. I don't think any of the women can compare to her.

Dee

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I am hoping, even though I love Danny & Pasha, I hope Sabra wins. I don't think any of the women can compare to her.
ITA! I didn't notice at her at first that much I think because I didn't care for the partner she had. Seeing her dancing with Pasha - ah, heaven!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm still not into Sabra... I thought she was better - more inviting - last week...

but I'm not watching it for technique so perhaps I'm wrong...

so glad Neil is safe, sad about dominic though
Lauren needs to go!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ITA! I didn't notice at her at first that much I think because I didn't care for the partner she had. Seeing her dancing with Pasha - ah, heaven!
She dances with such joy & passion. Her jumps are huge. What I like about her is that she doesn't always seem so confident that she's going to stay in the competition. She would have made a great skater. It would be hard for me to pick between Pasha & Danny.

From some of the earlier guys that got the boot, I am not quite sure why Neil is still in the finals. He reminds me of a little boy that plays soldier and tries to stand up straight.

Dee

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Still stand by my original prediction that Sabra wins the competition........they need a girl to win this year anyway........42

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Sabra's my favorite. Her dancing is so effortless and done with such joy.

Tenorguy

On the Ice
SYTYCD - Danny and Sabra for the finals

Hey everybody ----

I hope its Danny and Sabra in the finale. Danny is truly extraordinary: Mia Michaels ain't no slouch and not easy to please, and she acknowledged Danny's special gifts..... I hope he gets to dance with a big ballet company; his technique is so solid. Yes, he may not have the "sparkle" of a Benji, or Sabra's character, but his control, his arms, his spot and center are really special. He really is a ballet dancer... I don't care a bit he is not so strong in pop dancing - he wouldn't get work as a bboy for sure, but there's so much more he can do besides be a prop in a hip hop video.

Sabra for me has that special connection to the music that allows her to dance full of light - I hope she goes far.

Based on popularity and overall performance, Sabra gets my vote to take it all.