Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Practically no men there? :scratch2:
no men in quebec... even with the very partial entry list... the CQE list is complete and i think there are like 3 senior men..

most men play hockey... or do speed skating or do pairs and dance...

i think Quebec has produced only ONE man in the history of the sport as a senior national champion (sebastien britten)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
UPDATE :
Antoine Goyette is entered : I like his skating very much... every summer, I think he is done because he doesn't have quads or 3a... and doesn't show up at CQÉ but then arrives at SGÉ.... happy he will be competing and I hope he makes it to Nationals.

Justine and Rose are both competing in the senior women

the new team of Izzo-Ferland, which I like calling IF.. because we don't know IF they will represent Canada or the USA. This event is not qualifying so we cannot assume they would be skating for Canada, though, it's uncanny they chose a competition in Thierry's neck of the wood (he is from the Quebec city region where SGÉ is held).... to start competing together. I wish them well and well, I hope they will represent Canada because I think it's easier for them that way to get eligible for the Olympics... Of course, they have a lot of other teams to beat but with a partner more solid with jumps, as Thierry is great with lifts and throw technique... they could be a factor.

This is not the final list but it's been updated relatively recently

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
I hope for a better competition for Webb here :)
And could Goyette get more additonal guys to enter?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I hope for a better competition for Webb here :)
And could Goyette get more additonal guys to enter?
Goyette is the only one that matters in the entire province when it comes to senior male skaters :)

Edward is the same, but in juniors :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Practically no men there? :scratch2:
you should look at the list again... it's not just in senior men... but in all age groups... i guess hockey and speed skating are still too strong in quebec... and the few men interested in skating do pairs and dance. i miss JO PHAN !

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
you should look at the list again... it's not just in senior men... but in all age groups... i guess hockey and speed skating are still too strong in quebec... and the few men interested in skating do pairs and dance. i miss JO PHAN !

I wish I knew how to capture IG stories, but perhaps you saw it already: Donovan posted an IG story with Jo. Sadly, it was not on the ice, I presume that Jo is studying in Toronto?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I wish I knew how to capture IG stories, but perhaps you saw it already: Donovan posted an IG story with Jo. Sadly, it was not on the ice, I presume that Jo is studying in Toronto?
I guess Jo decided to stay in Toronto : he was already studying there during his skating career. I miss his skating so badly. He was SO SO SO good... damn injuries

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
beau always such a star. of course, she is petite and will develop more power and flow later, but the care she shows in her skating is special.