Souvenir Georges-Éthier, 21-24 Sept, Beauport, QC | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Souvenir Georges-Éthier, 21-24 Sept, Beauport, QC

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Elizabeth and Daniel.... not really making improvements... I guess they just want to go to Nationals but yeah our junior teams are better than them. I thought they were just adjusting to one another but they have been together a while now.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well well well... it's just the SP... but very ambitious layout for BF

3twist (not a good catch)
3sal
3li4
3lutz throw (fell)

etc

I think we may have lost Fiona in singles.. she looks like a real pairs girl.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Damn, this does not look like a pair that must be 7 months old at the very most, with one partner completely new to the discipline and simultaneously training singles. Yes, there were mistakes, but they're already attempting 3Tw and 3LzTh and have a level 4 lift and level 3 death spiral 🤯

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Damn, this does not look like a pair that must be 7 months old at the very most, with one partner completely new to the discipline and simultaneously training singles. Yes, there were mistakes, but they're already attempting 3Tw and 3LzTh and have a level 4 lift and level 3 death spiral 🤯
especially when looking at Elizabeth and Daniel in the same event who have been together for quite a while now...

btw... i'd be curious how long ago BF started out.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Emy and Brian took a break and are returning to skating together.. (saw a clip of them a while back)... but yeah... lots of work to be done for them too.
I think they have more potential than Elizabeth and Daniel, they just seem to be a lot more well-matched in their basic skating, but yeah, it's an uphill battle for them for sure.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
well well well... it's just the SP... but very ambitious layout for BF

3twist (not a good catch)
3sal
3li4
3lutz throw (fell)

etc

I think we may have lost Fiona in singles.. she looks like a real pairs girl.
This makes me excited, yet sad.

I’m shocked with where she is at, in pairs. But, I enjoyed her as a singles skater.

But, going to pairs makes more sense for her career

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
This makes me excited, yet sad.

I’m shocked with where she is at, in pairs. But, I enjoyed her as a singles skater.

But, going to pairs makes more sense for her career
The pairs field is stacked... either way, she will need to aim for the top. Go go go Fiona!!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don’t know who I’m rooting for in pairs.

Only pair team that will never be bumped off my list, is Nadeau 😜
i like Emma and Nic too... Max and Deanna of course. I am open for number 3 team :) but i don't think BF will get there this year. Perhaps in 2027-30 cycle. They are so young

Sackie

Medalist
Anyone else having trouble with the result page. I am sure I saw the ladies results yesterday but this morning they are not even showing up. Neither are the pairs.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Anyone else having trouble with the result page. I am sure I saw the ladies results yesterday but this morning they are not even showing up. Neither are the pairs.
they just haven't updated the results page.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
junior pairs on the ice. I admit I quite like Étienne Lacasse. He could grow up as a very nice skater.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Elisabeth and Daniel had their best skate ever. Still lots of double and low level elements but it was pretty clean.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
No scores today?
I mean, not that I think there's too much question about Fiona and Gabriel having won this, even with an aborted lift.