Stars On Ice Tickets | Golden Skate

Stars On Ice Tickets

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I just purchased my Stars On Ice tickets for their San Diego performance at the San Diego Sports Arena. Anyone else going? RealtorGal are you going this year?

IDLERACER

Medalist
If I go this year, I'll just purchase the tickets at the box office the day of the performance. It's never completely sold out at the Staples Center.

Glacierskater

On the Ice
I am going with my coach to see it in KC, MO. While I am up there I will be scoping the venue to AN '05...OH YEAH! :rock:

I'll be attending the Philly show...still anxiously watching the mail for my tickets to arrive.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I am so excited. I have front row seats in Wichita.
GrGranny how did you score those seats? I'm on the mailing list for SOI and even I couldn't get on ice seats-they were already sold out! :mad:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I had gone to the SOI site and they had a form you could print off and mail. It went directly to the coliseum in Wichita. I mailed it as soon as I heard from others how many tickets we needed (4). Since I doubt that anyone else in this area probably knew about it, figured I had a very good chance of getting on ice seats. There is a skating club in Wichita, they have 2 rinks in their building, but they don't seem to delve into this type of situation. I could be wrong on that. Their rink has been losing money and so the city took a look at it and found the reason is the city had contracted to pay them and then never did. I can't print or say the kind of language about my feelings about that city council. They just won their bid with the voters to build a new coliseum downtown Wichita and of course when ever Wichita wants anything they make it a county thing so the rest of us end up paying for something they don't want. It burns me up.

Jhar55

Medalist
I sent for tickets for the Nashville show, front row seat but haven't heard anything yet. Gaylord Entertainment is not the easiest place to get advance tickets from.
Last time they sent my money back saying they don't advance orders even though it's approved by Stars. So will see it's only been 2 weeks, there is still hope.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ordered my tickets yesterday for Omaha Nebraska on February 2nd. Can't wait.

Dee

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
heyang said:
I'll be at the Trenton show - row AA

heyang, did you receive your Trenton show tickets in the mail yet? We're anxiously awaiting ours (we sent in our advance order form the day after last season's show).

heyang

Record Breaker
ILuvTodd,

I ordered my ticket online as part of the internet pre-sale and got it in the mail 2 days ago.

I used to pre-order well in advance when I saw the show in Madison Square Garden, but the seats got worse each year. Then, I realized the show was in Trenton and decided it was a lot easier, less expensive and better seating. :rock:

This year I'm attending solo. My friends in the area either don't have money for tickets, aren't fans of skating, or can't commit to getting a babysitter. The one person who would go with me any other time is expecting to give birth to her 1st child around the date of SOI - she didn't want to make me leave the show with her if she went into labor during the show. :rofl:

Hope you get your tickets soon. I'll bein section 104 row AA seat 19

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks, heyang. I hope they come soon. Hopefully we'll get to meet each other at the Trenton show. :)

Received my tickets today! On Ice (2nd year in a row) for Philadelphia stop of the show!!! I'm ecstatic!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Our Philly tickets arrived yesterday (7th row)! :party: :rock:

We just got our Trenton on ice seats! :yes:

Last edited: