Suguri on Mao Asada: A love of skating | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Suguri on Mao Asada: A love of skating

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Think you might be in the wrong thread, Skater Boy?

Well the point is Brian Orser is not God and probably isn't the answer. Moving her from her home to another country isn't always so easy on a person. And her jumps are pretty hard to change now.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Speaking of Suguri, she released a nude photo book in Japan last week (pictures are not terribly hard to find). First figure skater to make that particular career move that I can recall...

breadstal

Record Breaker
Speaking of Suguri, she released a nude photo book in Japan last week (pictures are not terribly hard to find). First figure skater to make that particular career move that I can recall...

What :roll9: You mean really nude or in underwear? That's kinda shocking, I know that bikini/ underwear photoshoots are pretty popular for celebrities in Japan but nude, why :disapp:

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
What :roll9: You mean really nude or in underwear? That's kinda shocking, I know that bikini/ underwear photoshoots are pretty popular for celebrities in Japan but nude, why :disapp:

No, not Mai Asada nude, actual flesh with actual lady parts visible (to the extent allowed by Japanese law) nude. A preview is available in a national magazine right now.

Bodywise, she certainly has nothing to be ashamed of.

Last edited:

jaylee

Medalist

Katarina Witt did it first.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Wait? Mao's sister did nude photos too???

No, not Mai Asada nude, actual flesh with actual lady parts visible (to the extent allowed by Japanese law) nude. A preview is available in a national magazine right now.

Bodywise, she certainly has nothing to be ashamed of.

yude

Record Breaker
I saw Suguri on TV saying that she didn't have much hesitation to do nude photo shoot because she had been used to being watched by people when she was wearing the costume of figure skating. She looked like she had fun. (I haven't seen her photos though)