Survivor Guatemala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Survivor Guatemala

heyang

Record Breaker
Lydia got pissy about the spa? She was the reason her team lost!

Of the remaining Survivors, I'd like to see Rafe win. He seems well liked and is certainly strong enough since he's won 3 immunities.

I don't think Lydia deserves final 4. She really has just coasted along with the majority. She even weenied out on teaming with Gary and Dani. Strategically, she also made a mistake in 'attacking' someone in her own alliance during the reward challenge by breaking 2 of Steph's urns. Rule is to always knock out the people who are not in your alliance 1st - now, she's made an enemy and also made her loyalty in question.

Cindy has seemingly come out of nowhere. She really has flown under the radar until this week's reward challenge. Dani is also a bit under the radar.

If the girls were really smart, they could try to eliminate the 2 guys.

I think Bobby John was mad at Stephanie because she didn't promise to help him get farther in the game. I think he presumed that she would want to help him since they both struggled so much during their previous Survivor season. He told other tribe members (post merge) that Steph does not keep her word and that she uses people.

Skate@Delaware

On the Ice
Lydia got pissy because she wanted to get picked to go, instead Rafe got picked. So when they got back from the spa, Lydia made some big deal about eating some crappy fish stew and how tired and hungry she was:cry: ...they were like "whatever"

It was funny!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I hope Rafe, Danni and Lydia get a clue about getting Cindy and Stephenie out. Talk about being under the radar, what has Judd done??? I would love to see Lydia be part of the final 4 just for Stephenie sake. I don't know why Lydia thought she had to explain to Stephenie why she broke her pots and............why did Stephenie get so mad. I thought Stephenie was quite cruel to Lydia. I loved it when Gary said many of the survivors were star struck with Stephenie and would probably want her autograph. :laugh: :laugh: I hope Stephenie or Judd goes tonight.

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
I thought that comment was funny, too! The look on Stephenie's face was even more priceless.

Kasey

Medalist
Hehehe, tonight was great! Danni getting immunity right when she needed it (and making Steph change her position, getting that "Oh I wish I could kill you" look so common from Princess Steph)....Lydia SERIOUSLY working Judd! Go Lydia! Danni and Lydia both playing the game soooooooo hard this episode. And of course, whiny wussy butt Judd's exit words "you scumbags", and then saying in the after-interview he'd never lied! (Umm, Judd, you had admitted it when Gary called your sorry butt out!) What an obnoxious, sore loser.....

I so want Cindy, Danni and Rafe as the final 3!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh:
Kasey said:
Judd's exit words "you scumbags",
I loved that too. I would really love to see Lydia either in the final 2 or 3, just to show up Stephenie. I don't know of any other way to humble her as much as that would. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

So now Judd shows up on the today show, and he's still mad (6 months later), still calling people scumbags, still saying he never lied. Then when Julie Chen syas, um, Judd, you lied your fool head off and got caught, he starts talking about, no, that wasn't a lie, that was strategy. :laugh:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so happy Dani won. I was a little worried that Steph might get it. Rafe did himself in.

Dee

I was glad Dani won, too! I was hoping Rafe would win, but his true colors really started showing towards the end there.....Stefenie just seems too big for her brithces, IMO, and I just didn't want her to win because she seemed so "I DESERVE TO WIN and nobody else does" kind of attitude.

Jhar55

Medalist
Lydia was one that got kept around because she was never a threat. Had Danni taken Rafe to the end I think he would have won and ther same with Lydia.