Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir | Page 44 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir

Diok

Rinkside
When do skaters announce they r retiring usually?
I think i’ve re-watched their FD over 10 times!🤦🏻*♂️😂❤️

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
I watch their FS all day just love it ... Hope they will go to Worlds but they are not planning to go right?

GGFan

Record Breaker
Scott and Tessa were on Olympic Ice. Scott is so hoarse from watching other sports :laugh2:

Nice to hear their perspective several days removed. They seem so happy and well partied out :yahoo:

Diok

Rinkside
These 2 have the most iconic lifts EVER. Their mahler lift for me is the best ever for a dance team. God i live them! I've watched their FD and SD countless times since monday night lol

cell

On the Ice
...kind of ironic thing to ask Tessa/Scott's fans or them directly to show respect for their rivals when same cannot be presented to the other side. Nobody is asking anyone to 'validate' the rightfulness of Tessa/Scott's gold medal, especially using another competitor's difficulties/issues experienced. They 'validate' it themselves by the way they skated both programs, competing with the rest on the highest level. There were 'equal terms' and conditions made for everyone, it was they way of using it for their best benefit.

In P/C thread it's being claimed that Scott is arrogant for thinking they should have scored higher in the SD than 1.5 points... Yet I guess it's not arrogant to think V/M should acknowledge a costume malfunction supposedly helped them win. Nor is it arrogant to think it's not valid to question why a less than perfect performance receives the highest PCS of the field and similar GOE to V/M across the board despite some shaky elements

Diok

Rinkside
Scott is right a diff of 1.5 its when P/C were not perfect was over-scoring... I feel as many that even if Papadakis's costume didn't rip V/M program was better technically and in presentation.

AvgeekJoe

On the Ice
Hey you all, when I needed a figure skating forum to start asking questions - I came here. So....

Can we please operate under the assumption when we write about a skater or skaters, there is a decent chance they may be reading or at least made aware of our postings?

Put differently, I have some things to say about two Russian skaters that I won't because I don't want to bully girls and put them down. I would like to think as a charter member of the Yank for Osmond club that... Kaetlyn Osmond would strafe me from her CF-18.

Thanks. Let's class it up together.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
In P/C thread it's being claimed that Scott is arrogant for thinking they should have scored higher in the SD than 1.5 points... Yet I guess it's not arrogant to think V/M should acknowledge a costume malfunction supposedly helped them win. Nor is it arrogant to think it's not valid to question why a less than perfect performance receives the highest PCS of the field and similar GOE to V/M across the board despite some shaky elements

This is nothing comparing to absurd theory voiced on Polish forum that Tessa sabotaged Gabriella's dress... I am pretty appalled after reading that. People sometimes and their entitlement to spin things in their own agenda, funny that Tessa and Scott's performances like they went were not imaginable, yet such absurds are... :palmf:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Marie-France is one gifted communicator. I love watching her respond to Virtue-Moir's performance. It's like she thinks she's Virch.

Yes, I think she is maybe even more fierce than V/M in that first closeup shot in the Roxanne section and then doing the head shake right before V/M does it to ROXANNNE twizzles.

Diok

Rinkside
Did u guys notice Scott singing along during their FD? Is this the first time ever this has been done? Lol😂

Debs122

Rinkside
Did u guys notice Scott singing along during their FD? Is this the first time ever this has been done? Lol😂
No he always sings. At Canadian nationals you could notice Tessa was too. I think they were a big fan of Moulin Rouge before they ever skated to it.

Bahar

Rinkside
Omg, I already miss them. I waited Olympics unpatiently and now I wish we would go back and see them competing again. Next seasons will be boring without Tessa and Scott.
Will they attend shows soon ?

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Omg, I already miss them. I waited Olympics unpatiently and now I wish we would go back and see them competing again. Next seasons will be boring without Tessa and Scott.
Will they attend shows soon ?
They haven't said anything official about retirement. Maybe they will continue hope so

FS_rrb

On the Ice
Next season’s SD is tango, right? Omg that could be epic. However, I’m not sure they will continue. What they’ve achieved is huge, and they know that with P/C around, things won’t be easy. And let’s not forget...fan wars may become even more unbearable!

DianaSwitz

Match Penalty
This is nothing comparing to absurd theory voiced on Polish forum that Tessa sabotaged Gabriella's dress... I am pretty appalled after reading that. People sometimes and their entitlement to spin things in their own agenda, funny that Tessa and Scott's performances like they went were not imaginable, yet such absurds are... :palmf:

On polish forum lyżwyfigurowe czo noone tells that tessa sabotaged gabbi dress .i read it so I know