The Nordics Open 2022 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

The Nordics Open 2022

Country
Norway
Ok, so talking a about tango dresses this is the first time I see dress which combines both black, red and purple all at once :laugh:

Country
Norway
Freydis laughing at herself making a mistake, very cute :clap: :clap: Very nice skate, I thought for a moment before she started that she maybe would skate to Björk because of the dress. I think someone shoul!

Country
Norway
Celina has really nice dress and hair :clap: :clap: Her jump tech is a bit strange, I did not think she would land the 3S with that, but she did. Also very cool with 2lo-2lo combo!

Country
Norway
And here we go with the novice boys, which is basically just 3 Finnish skater and one Norwegian :laugh: This will be a very short event.

A big extra applause to Daniil, this is his first year in novice and his first international competition :cheer::cheer:

Country
Norway
That was quite enjoyable to watch :clap: :clap:

So many fun program.

Matias Heinonen is something to watch, interesting skater.

It was fun to watch Antonas Grease program.

That was a pretty good debut for Daniil at the international stage, with this score he is just in bronze position now which is more then I would have hoped, all though there is only four skaters. If I have a complaint his shirt doesn´t look like a costume, i´m not sure it is? But I know he has a very cool outfit for his FS, so I can´t wait to watch that tomorrow!

Now a short break before we are on to junior men!

thorag

On the Ice
Country
Iceland
I checked, the "candidates" competing about the JWC spot I could mention Nella Pelkonen, who is going there, but I think she does not have enought time, she would need two competitions and get about 160 points from both. Olivia Lisko is also competing about the spot, but she would need more than 170 points, because senior points are decreased by -3 from senior competitions scores. Lots of pressure, maybe. I just hope everybody does they best.

Jenni is still on the Reykjavik international games list, but for sure she won't be there.
Jenni is WD from Reykjavik

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
And now weprobably have new leader.

I just noticed Jari Krestyanikov is not there either.

Country
Norway
I didn´t know Casper was coached by Joshi Helgesson. Cool!

That was a very nice skate. Very good jumps :clap: :clap:

Also didn´t recognize before that he is a clockwise skater. Not often you see men jump clockwise.

Country
Norway
Julia Sylvia - very beautiful dress :love: :love:

Oh dear, they marked her salchow jump as invalid, I hope they change it because it´s obvious her combo jump as she jumped the flip later.