Tickets | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets

liliyagudin

Rinkside
Apparently, it's the same for GPF tickets... So sad :sad21: In less than 1 or 2 minutes, the time for uploading the page for calendar, there were already no tickets "currently available" for all days... Now I think, perhaps I will take a chance for Worlds at Milan, but it's expensive. I'm disappointed :cry:

elquad

Spectator
So ridiculous. Was able to get to the step where I could pick the section and number of tickets I wanted. EVERY TIME, no matter what section I picked, it said there was NONE available for the amount I was requesting, which was just 1. Impossible. It had to be bots.

aynia

On the Ice
So ridiculous. Was able to get to the step where I could pick the section and number of tickets I wanted. EVERY TIME, no matter what section I picked, it said there was NONE available for the amount I was requesting, which was just 1. Impossible. It had to be bots.

Me too.

elquad

Spectator
OMG got the ticket for 09/12 stand S
I'm happy as a fool now

Congrats! Is there some secret? I notice tickets keep opening up, but I cycle through the sections endlessly and it just tells me there's none available, until it finally says "None Currently Available"... :/

aynia

On the Ice
Tickets for Thursday and Friday are sold out, tickets for Saturday and Sunday are currently not available.

cor

Spectator

same here. SOBS

kiches

Final Flight
I have a level B ticket for December 9th in my cart and 8 min to check out, if anyone wants it let me know now...

Clairechang

Rinkside
Thanks everyone~
I guess it may be slightly easier to get tickets for Saturday as men's competition will be over on Friday. Actually both my friend and myself got to the paying process (we went to our university campus since the internet is faster there) I got Arena and she got Stand S. But I failed every time when I tried with my card, regardless it's master card or visa (still don't know why...). But my friend successfully paid so... end of the story. Happy Ever After!

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I experienced the same as elquad also. At least I was prepared for failure based on the NHK sale. The whole thing is very suspicious. :scratch:

kaaaaaaat

Rinkside
I got an Arena ticket for Dec 7th. Wasn't expecting that--now it's either I find a way to get Dec 8th tickets or I might give up this ticket, since I'm already going to Japan in November (hah, was planning to go to NHK Trophy but I don't have any tickets for that sighhh)

Rinska

Spectator
I got an Arena ticket for Dec 7th. Wasn't expecting that--now it's either I find a way to get Dec 8th tickets or I might give up this ticket, since I'm already going to Japan in November (hah, was planning to go to NHK Trophy but I don't have any tickets for that sighhh)

I already bought tickets to jaoan and a stay in Nagoya and failed to get any tickets :(

Looking to buy any, please!