Tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Tickets

kaaaaaaat

Rinkside
I already bought tickets to jaoan and a stay in Nagoya and failed to get any tickets :(

Looking to buy any, please!

That's what happened to me for NHK :( I literally planned a trip around that time and now I'm gonna be sad touring the Kansai area while NHK Trophy is happening. In any case, I'm still going to try for Dec 8th tickets through the lottery. I think the results for that would come out on Sept 25th? I'll figure out what to do by then, so if you're still interested around that time, let me know!

coszyx

Spectator
I got an Arena ticket for Dec 7th. Wasn't expecting that--now it's either I find a way to get Dec 8th tickets or I might give up this ticket, since I'm already going to Japan in November (hah, was planning to go to NHK Trophy but I don't have any tickets for that sighhh)

If you want to sell the ticket, please contact me. Thanks.

steph16

Spectator
Hey! Anyone that has any tickets for the 8th and/or 9th please! I'm completely desperate!!

irriya

On the Ice
Does anyone get the lottery ticket today? Looking for any ticket except gala. Many thanks!

angelicstar

Spectator
Hello! I was lucky enough to win a ticket in the lottery at https://ticket-trade.emtg.jp/artists/figure/gp-final2017/tickets, and thought I would share my experience with you.
A friend of mine lives near Nagoya, and kindly offered to let me borrow her mobile phone, so I could apply for electronic tickets as well as paper tickets. She made an account and shared a temp password with me so that I could apply for the tickets. I literally applied for every possible ticket that popped up, and finally won after entering like crazy for two straight weeks! I pretty much screamed at the notification message for 10 minutes straight....
For those of us who don't live in Japan, even if you don't have a Japanese mobile, it's worth entering for the paper tickets, if you have a friend with a Japanese mailing address.

My ticket is for Friday, December 8th, and I am mainly interested in watching the Women's and Men's FS, which is scheduled at 18:55. Because I am traveling with friends, I would like to go to the venue around 6pm, so I'm not ditching them for an entire day. My question is - even though entry is at 13:10 that day, can I enter the venue at any time?

I'm from the United States and would love to meet up with others on the forum, who are also going that day! Let me know! Thanks a lot, everyone!

I wish those desiring tickets the best of luck! Don't give up!!