What was your favorite gift for Christmas? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What was your favorite gift for Christmas?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
mmscfdcsu said:
My favorite gift again this year was the gift of God loving us enough to send His Son into the world. It was a profoundly spiritual Christmas. On a more material note, I am a single woman with no biological family. I spent the day with my best friend, her husband and their 11 year old triplets. They have given me love, acceptance and a family. They spoiled me on Christmas with a gourmet meal and an afternoon of games and giggles. I left their home feeling so spoiled. I got a huge gift basket stuffed with homemade food, lotions, teas, gourmet goodies etc., a cute cat coat rack (hard to describe), $100.00 gift certificate for my favorite place to eat, and $200.00 gift certificates for entertainment of my choice, opera, orchestra or theater.
I just wanted to tell you that your comments touched me very much. As I have grown older what you wrote is the best gifts of all.

I had a wonderful day with my ailing 85 year old mom who has been very, very ill and the rest of my siblings. The best gift was my mom really enjoyed the day and was feeling good enough to do that. :clap: :clap:

The next best gifts I got were some I bought for myself.........an automatic car starter and my computer which has high speed internet. :clap: :clap: I love both of them. I got other great gifts like......$100 gift certificate to my favorite craft store and many other things. :) :)

2005 wasn't a great year for me with my mom so sick but I am hoping 2006 will be great.

Dee

princess-ice

Rinkside
My best gift this season

.... is something I gave myself -- I can land my 2F-2T-2Loop combination!! :clap:

Also, I absolutely love my Teen Trends doll Gabbie that my older brother gave me! It comes with a magic curling iron and clothes. My brother also got me a sleeping bag, a tent, a bed, and a chair for my doll. :p