Which Male Skater Would You Marry? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which Male Skater Would You Marry?

Who Would You Marry?

• Viktor Pfeifer (He is from Austria like me)

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 23 11.4%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Sergei Voronov

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Diasuke Takahashi

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Johnny Weir

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Kristoffer Berntsson

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other; or None of these are men, these are boys!

Votes: 60 29.9%

• Total voters

lmarie086

Medalist
If I'm going purely based on looks, I say Brian Joubert.

But including looks and everything else, then I'd have to go with John Kerr! :love:

I would love to listen to him talk all day every day.

cvg16

Rinkside
i dont post much, but i just couldn't resist this topic. :)

i voted for takahashi. fell in love when ive watched his tchaikovsky violin concerto sp. and i love the phantom lp. he seems like a very hardworking guy also. all of the japanese skaters seem to have excellent work ethics.

he's not on the poll, but matt savoie would also get my vote. so far, he's the only skater who can make me cry...and he's very smart too and seems very down-to-earth

Medusa

Record Breaker
Joubert or Verner. They both seem smart, witty - both are good looking, ambitious...

Joubert's advantage is obviously that he is, well, French. And older than me.

Star85

Rinkside
In my opinion, I think some of the men in figure skating are gay, so that takes them out of the picture. As for the rest, there are a few I wouldn't mind hooking up with (can't go as far as to say I would want to marry them without ever meeting them though)....

In no particular order:

:love: John Zimmerman - He always reminded me of JC Chazes, who is also a major hottie! John is married to that Italian skater though :(

:love: Alexei Yaguden - They don't call him sexy Alexei for nothing! He definitely has sex appeal.

:love: Even Lysacheck - Always thought he was hot. He seems a little hot headed and macho, but what can I say? I kinda go for guys like that! He also has a very masculine style of skating. While I like seeing guys skate gracefully and beautifully, I appreciate the ones who skate masculine too.

:love: Eevun, who is that guy in your collage? I recognize him, but I'm not very familiar with him. He's a hottie too ;)

Eevun

Final Flight
:love: Eevun, who is that guy in your collage? I recognize him, but I'm not very familiar with him. He's a hottie too ;)

To the left Adrian Schultheiss, to the right Kristoffer Berntsson, and I assume you ment him. You could have voted for him! :p Both Swedish guys.
I don't think of Adrian as a hottie. He is good looking and has his charm, but Koffe is the winner of these two! So cute you want to eat him with a spoon!! :love:

victoria90

On the Ice
Hmmm... I'd marry Charlie White :love: he's perfect, he seems sweet and he's only 3 years older than me, perfect! :laugh:
I've always liked Brian Joubert and Tomáš Verner, too. But if I have to choose only one, that'd be without a doubt Charlie :yes:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Brian Joubert - he'd make a sista breed... woo hoo!!! And my husband knows this, so I don't feel guilty.

Why - he's french, he's beautiful, he'd be able to introduce me to Thierre Henri (french soccer player...) and I just truly dig his attitude. so yummy...

stevlin

On the Ice
Jeffrey Buttle should be on all the lists.

I would marry Jeffrey in a heartbeat. He is so adorable and a sweet guy as well. ;)

jennylovskt

Medalist
So far I only cried for two skaters, Alexei Yagudin and Johnny Weir. In terms of marriage, if I could, which is not in this life, I would choose Alexei Yagudin for the charectors and Brian Joubert for the look. None sense about this poll any ways.:laugh:

stevlin

On the Ice
Jeffrey Buttle for sure

He is so cute, polite and fun to be around. He also has a wonderful mom who sews beautiful skating costumes and is a joyful person. So she would make a good mother in law. ha ha Anyway, Jeff has a cool personality, is intelligent and has a great sense of humor. Nice lips too. :)

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
My biggest crushes have been on Alexei, Stephane, and Charlie.

Alexei seems to like being single. Stephane seems stable. Charlie, he's beautiful, but just a bit too young. So, I picked Stephane. :)

Poe-Kat

Rinkside
If mamma would have waited a few years to have me and Evgeny Platov's mamma would have had him a few years earlier, I might have given him hope, but alas, he's ball n chained anyway... :rofl:

cristina

Rinkside
Stéphane Lambiel to marry :laugh: but, as he mentioned in one swiss articles, that he wants 7 kids, maybe he will be a good husband.:laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Hmm...this has to be the idea of a lovelorn teenager. Let's leave this one to the teenagers here to discuss....

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stéphane Lambiel to marry :laugh: but, as he mentioned in one swiss articles, that he wants 7 kids, maybe he will be a good husband.:laugh:

Awwwww, so sweet! :love: *imagines Stephane with his 7 member fan club of little zebras all wearing baby size versions of his 2006 LP costume* :bow::love:

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Who this thread applies too, straight or bi women and gay or bi men can answer who if the men skaters (that I list) they would marry. :)

I forgot to elaborate, I mean in singles skaters. There are enough hot guys in there alone but I may do ones for dance and pairs men. I am bored.

Anyone guess who I chose? :biggrin: Maybe my choose is too obvious as my countryman Viktor Pfeifer. :p

For me it would be Alexei Yagudin-without the drinking problems and any other nasty habits. :biggrin:

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hmm...this has to be the idea of a lovelorn teenager. Let's leave this one to the teenagers here to discuss....

I am no teenager. And I am completely unashamed to add Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix (minus mountain man beard..), Tom Hardy, Donnie Wahlberg, a young and preferably alive Jim Morrison in Lizard King mode, Kiefer Sutherland, and Leonard Di Caprio amongst others to the fantasy list. :biggrin:

It's all in good fun-and my significant other does not mind. He's got his own list going. ;)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I chose Johnny so I could mother him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I'm changing to Matt Savoie. He's a smart guy and he could get a good job and then support me in the lifestyle I've become accustomed to. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited: