Which skaters look the best when falling? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which skaters look the best when falling?

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Don't ever forget Butyrskaya, She did a PERFECT imitation of Bambi's first ice experience. Knobby knees, weak legs, wobbly ankles. In fact, she always seemed to bring this program to whatever music she skated to! Her falls are epic and there should be a hall of fame for them.

ordinary person

On the Ice
Lol, I think Carolina Kostner tends to look rather lovely when she falls...they tend to be dramatic falls that involve the entire behind section going splat all over the ice. Who else has dramatic falls on the ice?

It's funny how nobody here realizes the poster of this thread actually means how nice the ladies who fall on their behind look to which that pervert gets his rocks off on it.
Considering Caro often happens to have the most obscene costumes is one of the reasons why he mentioned her.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
It's funny how nobody here realizes the poster of this thread actually means how nice the ladies who fall on their behind look to which that pervert gets his rocks off on it.
Considering Caro often happens to have the most obscene costumes is one of the reasons why he mentioned her.

Conrad, ARF!!! ARF!!!!

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
You are not ordinary 'OP'. I think you are extra-ordinary!!!! I'm way too old to be considered a pervert. But thanks for making me feel vital and sexy!

Lighten up, Conrad. *SMOOCH* It's Pippin. PIPPIN!!!!!

You are not ordinary 'OP'. I think you are extra-ordinary!!!! I'm way too old to be considered a pervert. But thanks for making me feel vital and sexy!

Lighten up, Conrad. *SMOOCH* It's Pippin. PIPPIN!!!!!

No, Ordinary Person is right. Seeing someone fall on a hard and slippery surface makes you feel "sexy and vital?" And if she broke her leg, hoo boy! Oh well, her dress did fly up, yuk, yuk, and her legs are in an ungainly position, tee hee.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Julia Lautowa @ 2003 Worlds (free skate)

Sean Rabbitt @ 2011 Nationals (short program?)

I choose these two because they both laughed it off & were so good natured about it. Not that I wish for anyone to fall.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
No, Ordinary Person is right. Seeing someone fall on a hard and slippery surface makes you feel "sexy and vital?" And if she broke her leg, hoo boy! Oh well, her dress did fly up, yuk, yuk, and her legs are in an ungainly position, tee hee.

No that's not at all what I meant, lol. This thread is hilariously ridiculous and I don't think anyone could reasonably expect anyone is being serious. I haven't been called a pervert in decades, so that's what I commented on. No I don't get off to bad falls!!