Why I wonder if Angela will get assignment #2 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Why I wonder if Angela will get assignment #2

sk8m8

Final Flight
You know, it never occured to me before now, but with all this analysis of what Angela needs to do to win consistantly, I had a thought...If there is any truth to the RUMOUR that Sasha and Robin are "encountering interpersonal problems" (how's that for a euphamism :laugh: ) that Angela and Robin would be unstoppable as a team. Angela's jump technique is spot on when she has confidence and Wagner could be the loving, reassuring voice that her former coach was to her.

Congrats to my skating angel for her extra assignment, if she keeps it together, we may well see her at the GPF. Now wouldn't that be a hoot. St Jude are you listening???? :biggrin:

mzheng

Record Breaker
sk8m8 said:
that Angela and Robin would be unstoppable as a team. Angela's jump technique is spot on when she has confidence and Wagner could be the loving, reassuring voice that her former coach was to her.
:
That's a thought.

Linny

Final Flight
Angela's coaching

Sure would be strange if Sasha went to Richard Callahan since Angela previously went to him and it totally didn't work for her... and then if Angela went to Robin... such interesting speculation! So, when the music stops, does everyone change coaches? Like musical chairs?

So, what's up with Jenny Kirk? She'd have to move somewhere away from Richard, right? OK, I HAVE to stop this. Rumors will fly!

Linny

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
Linny

I thought that Jenny Kirk already left Richard, and moved to Los Angeles, where she is coached by Ken Congremi and Frank Carroll -- who used to coach Angela.