Wireless Keyboards/Mouses (mice?) | Golden Skate

Wireless Keyboards/Mouses (mice?)

Lcp88

On the Ice
Just wanted to know everyones opinion of these. Does an optical mouse make a difference? And do the wireless keyboards work as well. My current keyboard is in the process of dying, so I'm sure I'll be getting a new one this weekend. Any suggestions?
Laura

heyang

Record Breaker
I recently purchased a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse for my laptop. I love using it vs the touchpad - much more control.

The only thing I don't care for is the piece that must be plugged into the USB port, but that's only a problem because the USB ports are on the right side of my laptop and I have to be careful how a place my laptop when I'm using it.

I also have to remember to turn the power off on the mouse since it operates on batteries. I used to have one that was rechargable, but it didn't work well with the laptop since you had to plug the base into the laptop which hindered my mobility.

Good Luck.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I have a Fellowes cordless optical mouse and keyboard that I love.
http://www.computerhq.com/hardware/partinfo-id-88673.html
It connects to a USB port and takes batteries in the keyboard and mouse. By placing my computer on a rolling cart and using one of the front USB ports I can work in bed or wherever yet put everything out of the way when not in use. I originally got it with plans to use it until I bought a laptop. The keyboard is very lightweight which is more comfortable for me than a laptop. The optical mouse works on any surface and you don't have the little ball collecting "stuff". The only negative is like clickers/remotes it is something else to keep up with.. I keep mine on all of the time and only neeed to change batteries in the mouse about every six weeks and every six months in the keyboard. Highly recommend them. :agree: :agree: :agree:

Lcp88

On the Ice
Alrighty, just got a Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse. Still adjusting, but so far so good :).
Laura

diver chick

On the Ice
I recently replaced my mouse and was going to buy a wireless one but several people here have problems with theirs, batteries dying, tempermental mouse syndrome etc. In the end I decided on an optical mouse that is not wireless and I love it. No stupid ball getting clogged with dirt, no mouse mat, no sticky mouse anymore ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have an optical mouse and I love it... it's great for when I am in an area that does not have enough space for a mouse as I can use my pant leg for the mousepad :laugh: I highly recommend them!