Yuka Sato sent me an autographed picture!!!!!!! | Golden Skate

Yuka Sato sent me an autographed picture!!!!!!!

Hey, everybody, guess what?

Oh, you guessed from the title of this thread?

Yes! In today's mail, a lovely 8 by 10 glossy, with a personalized autopgraph, from Yuka :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: and Jason :love: :love:

Do you guys remember last year we had a series of trivia contests, where the prize was a CD to be sent to the winner's favorite skater? Some of the winners were Jeff Buttle, Jenny Kirk, Tara Lipinski and Belbin and Agosto, IIRC. So anyway, I had my own contest. I won! :laugh: and sent the soundtrack of "Love, Actually" to Yuka and Jason, with my choreographic suggestons for skating to several of the tracks, LOL. So I'm pretty sure we will be seeing Yuka Sato doing Both Sides Now, and Sato and Dungjen doing the Glasgow Love Theme and Otis Redding's White Christmas (bonus track). :laugh: :laugh:

We should start those contests up again.

In the mean time, check this out:

http://www.leigh-i-am.com/skokie03yukajason.shtml

Mathman

PS. Edited to cut down the number of smileys to the allowable limit.

Hmm. I thought it was 10 per line and 15 in all, but they let me squeeze in 11 for Yuka and Jason.:) Or darn, now I have to take out one of my laughs so I can put in this smiley-face.

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mathman how cool!!! I loved Sam (and Liam Neeson :love: :love: :love: ).

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Mathman! That's great! Congrats to you! I hope Yuka & Jason skate to music from that CD! :love: