Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

papa

Match Penalty
This might be old, but can anyone knows Russian help me with Yulia's name? What does her name mean in Russian? I suppose all names have their own meaning some how, just like the Asian names. :) thank you in advance.
Lipnitskaia (Липницкая) means "coming from Lipnyk". Lipnyk derives from common tree "lipa" (липа) - linden or lime in english - it's a settlement among/near linden forest.
There are tons of villages and towns in Slavic countries called "Lipnyk", many inhabitants took their surnames from their place of residence.

QuikiM

Rinkside
Part 1:

01:06 – 01:35 (The reporter about individual event on Olympics)
Yulia Lipnitskaya just appeared on warm-up and 12000 people in Iceberg got crazy. In the middle of heated full of energy boiler or pot (dont know how to say correct) there was a tiny 15 years old girl. It was like Rome Collosseum dreaming about wild ecstasy of joy around her. And in 3 minutes these 12000 are ready to throw everything to her feet. They believe she will win over them like 10 days ago (Team event) because she is little human with unhuman skills.

01:36 – 01:39 (Ilia Averbukh)
She is 15 years old now and she isn’t afraid of anything.

01:39 – 01:49 (Yulia and Etery about Olympics and Iceberg)
Yulia: Too loud (even noisy), too much of everything.
Etery and Yulia (together): These screams made the head going around (like getting dizzy).
Yulia: And everything ahead your eyes is going around.

01:56 – 02:21 (The reporter about the start of season)
We haven’t showed these video yet. It is August of 2013 when figure skaters from Russian National Team represented their programs before the beginning of season. Yulia Lipnitskaya is representing her new short program in the first time. Don’t give up on love. The first impression is surprise. It is a strange choice for 15 years old girl. The hopeless tragic lovestory of adult woman. But it appeared that Yulia hear different the famous song.

02:22 – 02:38 (Yulia about her short program)
For me the mainest words of this song are about the life ending not tomorrow. Not about old woman. I am the little girl. Maybe I don’t know much about love, only first love. My program is more philosophic.

02:39 – 03:13 (The reporter about the start of season)
My second August`s impression from Lipnitskaya is shock. I was the witness of one conversation. A representative of The Federation persuaded Yulia to give an interview to one powerful tabloid:
- No – says Yulia – I am not going to tell.
- But you should understand that it is very famous journalist.
- Yes, I know, but I won`t give him an interview.
- But why?
It appeared that this tabloid published something 3 months. And Yulia was thinking it wasn’t true. I was surprised. It is very difficult to have your personal opinion and to be able to defend it in 15 years old. For it you need a strong personality.
And my third shock from Yulia was when she named her free program.

03:13 – 03:21 (Yulia about her free program)
Q: What is your free program? Or is it a secret?
Yulia: Free program? No, it isn’t a secret. The Shindler`s list.

QuikiM

Rinkside
Part 2:

03:21 – 03:47 (The reporter about The Shindler`s list)
It is one of the hardest stories in world cinema. It is the story about cruel destruction of hundreds thousands people. The dramatic music of John Williams. The Germanian pair Savchenko/Sholkovy was skating it 5 years ago. It was a good program. Alyona was in red, Robin - in grey like everything in this movie.

03:48 – 04:13 (The reporter about Grand-Prix in Canada)
The big premier of Yulia`s Shindler`s List was in Canada. She appeared in red and her look made the viewers frozen. In 4 minutes Yulia finally raised her eyes and the viewers were standing up and applauding the young Russian skater. After that her coach Etery Tutberidze called in Moscow to creator of this program Ilia Averbukh.

04:14 – 04:28 (Ilia Averbukh about Grand-Prix in Canada)
For everybody, and for Yulia and for Etery, it was a shock. Etery called me. It was the first time in Yulia`s life when the viewers stood up (that`s not true but I am only translator). It was something that gave her extra forces.

04:28 – 04:47 (The reporter)
The first time she skated it and the first points she got for it (Yulia won Grand-Prix in Canada) showed that they were right on target with this program. And especially Etery and Ilia were very glad because they knew this program and this season at all could be not exist. Yulia was very closed to end skating an year ago.

04:47 – 04:51 (Etery)
I wasn’t sure Yulia Lipnitskaya would go on skating.

QuikiM

Rinkside
Part 3:

04:52 – 05:06 (The reporter about the beginning of Yulia`s career)
It is the video from 2008. 9 years old Yulia is in her native Yekaterinburg. She is in blue costume with her famous braids. Her famous spin isn’t succeeded yet.

05:06 – 05:17 (Elena Legkovets, the first coach of Yulia)
She always was very concentrated. Even when she was little girl (5-6 years old) and took part on her first competitions she was extremely self-confidence like adult.

05:18 – 05:37 (The reporter about Yulia`s first Nationals)
It is 2010. Yulia is already training in Moscow and it is her first Senior Nationals. She is 12 years old, she is looking like child but a lot of people noticed a really rare combination of flexibility and difficult jumps. But Tatiana Tarasova noticed that the girl didsn’t slide, she was going on the ice. In one year it was very difficult to recognize Yulia.

05:38 – 05:41 (Etery)
I always tell that if we didn’t take a step forward we, unfortunately, took a step back.

05:42 – 06:15 (The reporter about Junior World Championships)
Minsk, 2012. 13 years old Yulia Lipnitskaya is skating free program on her first Junior World Championships. Romeo and Juliete. She is showing the story of the person of same age. And even then a lot of people noticed that Yulia was good at expressing romantic lyric music and dramatic nature. The girl in bright blue dress wins the World Championships. She is ahead of former Champion Adelina Sotnikova (taking third) and American Gracie Gold. On the press-conference only the youngest Yulia said that her aim was Sochi Olympics.

06:16 -06:24 (Yulia)
My dream is 2014 Olympics in Sochi. After that I don’t know what would happen.

06:25 – 06:31 (The reporter)
But the aim seemed to be closer with every year suddenly became mirage in preOlympic season.

06:32 – 06:53 (Etery about the previous season)
This season Yulia was trying to end. We had a lot of conversations and started again. It was a hard time, there were a lot of injuries. She just started training after one injury and got the next one. It was too much everything and sometimes she lost belief in herself and desperate that she could manage her aims.

06:53 - 07:10 (The reporter about the previous season)
The coach was seeing that it wasn’t the Yulia she has known before. Weak jumps, dimmed eyes and lost fight with weight. Amazing Nutcracker was becoming not bright and mechanical. And finally Junior World Champion became 5th on Junior Russian Nationals and did want to end her career.

07:11 – 07:22 (Etery)
Her character was changing, her mood was changing (I don’t know how to say it better, the original word not ‘change’ but ‘break’). And I wasn’t ready to these changes. And she wanted the different attitude from me.

07:22 – 07:44 (The reporter)
What did make Yulia to end skating? Maybe her dream which became her main aim? In one interview she said that when she was 6 she often was sitting on the bed and singing Russian hymn trying imagine that it is in honor of her and she is on the top of podium. But maybe she just don’t have a choice being in desperate situation. In 2008 she and her mom risked everything, shooted the works and give up on everything to train in Moscow.

QuikiM

Rinkside
Part 4:

07:45 – 07:57 (The reporter about Yulia`s life in Yekaterinburg)
The typical house (block of flats) in Yekaterinburg. There everybody remembered Yulia. From 4 years she was training in figure skating school Lokomotiv and riding rollers in the common corridors in their house (I don’t know how to say, but you can see it on 07:54).

07:57 – 08:17 (Yulia`s former neighbour)
In the winter Yulia was riding rollers there. Sometimes I was telling her that it was late. She answered that she would ride rollers till 11 pm. And she was doing extremely cool things on rollers. And when the winter ended and snow disappeared she was riding rollers on the street.

08:18 – 08:24 (The reporter)
In the spring of 2008 Yulia ended elementary school in gymnasia №104. It was time to decide what to do next.

08:25 – 09:31 (Yulia and Etery)
Yulia: I remember how mom and me was sitting in my favorite flat (which we have already sold). And mom said: ‘Yulia, everything is in your arms. Or end skating and start studying better or go on skating and we go to Moscow (if you are not succeed there then end skating and go to school there).
Etery: Her mom called me from Yekaterinburg and asked if I could see Yulia when they will go to Moscow. I agreed. And then they came to Moscow. Yulia was skating for 1-2 days.
Yulia: The craziest thing that after a long trip (3 days on car) I managed to do 3T first time in my life.
Etery: When she was spinning I saw that she has good coordination. I understood that she had strong mentality. When we were talking she was looking at my eyes and answered correct despite her age and the fact that she was scared. And I saw that her mother was rather strict (it is also very good).

09:32 – 09:46 (The reporter)
The mother sold the flat in Yekaterinburg and went in Moscow with daughter to train with Etery Tutberidze. And if something (like injury, conflict or the lack of Yulia skills) happened there would not any place to return. But Tutberidze hasn’t known it for a long time.

09:47 – 10:03 (Etery)
Her mom has never asked for help and never said how difficult everything was for her and Yulia. The school started help them (pay for rent a flat) just 3 years ago or even less. We didn’t know that they gave everything for figure skating.

10:04 – 10:17 (The reporter about Yulia`s mom)
Yulia`s mom Daniela is always in a shadow. She doesn’t give interviews or take photos with daughter. It is the rare video where we could see them together despite that this season Daniela became officially the part of Yulia`s team.

10:17 – 10:52 (Etery about Yulia`s mom)
It wasn’t her initiative. I was asking for it because the previous year when we went to competitions with Yulia and she was just with me I realized I couldn’t manage with it. I should be coach but I tried to be everywhere and it wasn’t good. I asked The Federation and our school to help us and to let Yulia`s mom be with her in competitions. It is better for Yulia and easier for me. Her mom don’t disturb us, she even don’t watch Yulia skating and sit in dressing room. But she is doing her job well.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time so us burdensome English speakers can get a deeper grasp into exactly where this girl came from. What an incredible tale she brings.

papa

Match Penalty
I don't know what to say to you QuikiM, "thank you" is not enough! Your translation in great in my opinion. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Inquisitive and touching film indeed. :cry:

QuikiM

Rinkside
I am glad you were enjoying it.

Part 5

10:53 – 11:17 (The reporter about Spielberg`s letter)
Yulia Lipnitskaya got the letter from Spielberg some days before going to World Championships. The famous film director said that he was touched of Yulia`s program on music from his movie “Shindler`s list” and thanked her for how good she delivered the image of the girl in the red coat.
But when Yulia chose this music and this theme everybody around her was shocked.

11:18 – 11:41 (Etery about her reaction on Yulia`s choice)
Oh, no, first I told her: “Yulia, you are crazy. You know, it is very serious music and for adults.” I started looking for people who could explain it to her on professional language who she would believe. I hoped she denied from this idea.

11:42 – 11:57 (Yulia about her fight for music)
I was fighting for this piece of music for a long time. Almost everybody was against it because of disputable story. And they didn’t want it in Olympic season. But I liked it.

11:57 – 12:11 (Etery about looking for choreographer)
She continued to insist. There were the first choreographer, the second one and etc. Everybody denied to take part in creating this idea. And then we asked Ilia Averbukh.

12:11 – 12:17 (Ilia Averbukh about working with Yulia)
Firstly she didn’t trust me at all and, honestly, my name didn`t mean anything for her.

12:17 – 12:28 (Etery about working with Ilia Averbukh)
Firstly he said “Ahhh”. He was thinking about a week. And then he said that he knew how to create Yulia`s idea.

12:29 – 12:41 (Ilia Averbukh about his idea)
I wanted to create the different image from one where Yulia is suffering and we are sharing it with her. I wanted her to be a little bit above the situation and made us share it more deeply.

12:42 – 12:49 (Etery about the idea)
It was Yulia`s idea. And again I was shocked when she said that she wanted to be the girl in the red coat.

12:50 – 13:20 (The reporter about the girl in the red coat)
The girl in the red coat is the only colored character which appears on this black and white movie. She appeared twice. The first time for 2 minutes when the main hero Oscar Shindler saw her crossing the street in ghetto being liquidated. It seemed she doesn`t notice the death around her. And the second time he sees her died and it changes his world.
This program was created here on this ice for one night (maybe for 4 hours).

13:21 – 13:51(Ilia Averbukh about the program)
Oh, we spent a lot of time working on this look. The scene (where Yulia turns firstly and has to run and then stands like before a wall understanding there no place to run) was very difficult for us.

13:52 – 14:20 (Etery about the program)
I understand the story of her every move. I know what she is talking us because I was there when the program were creating. I know what these moves mean from Averbukh. I know where she is saying goodbye, where she is trying to remember the feeling of mom`s arms. It makes me crying.

QuikiM

Rinkside
Part 6

14:21 – 14:52 (The reporter about European Championships)
The strongest execution of Yulia`s Shindler`s list was in European Championships. But very few persons know what was before it. In trainings in Budapest Yulia suddenly started making mistakes (like she was shaking with fever). And the feeling of stability and self-confidence started disappearing.

14:53 – 15:03 (Etery about European Championships)
Yulia wasn`t in a good form. We didn’t managed to get on the pick and I was very nervous about her skating in free program.

15:03 – 15:32 (The reporter about European Championships)
In that moment it was the mainest competition in all life for Yulia and her coach Etery Tutberidze. She became the second on Grand-Prix Final, the best among European skaters, but they were said that the tickets to Olympics in Sochi would be given after the Nationals. On the Nationals Yulia won the silver medal but they were said that everything would be decided after European Championships. After her first European Championships.
And she is here, the second after short program. And she has no forces. And the coach sees it and realizes that right now all hopes and dreams could be broken on this ice.

15:33 – 15:47 (Etery about the time before Free program)
You know, we should leave our apartment in hotel in 45 minutes. I laid down on a bed under a blanket and thought how it would be cool to fall asleep and wake up when everything would have already happened.

15:48 – 16:13 (The reporter about European Championships)
Before the free program in dressing room with her skates tied up Yulia told her mom “Ok, I go to die” and went to the ice. Everything was like in Spielberg`s movie: she was dying but was desperately hanging on for life. The sport content of program was very close to drama of this program. She had uncertain landing on axel and didn’t do the cascade of 3 jumps.

16:14 – 16:26 (Etery about jumps)
Honestly, she made me nervous till the last second. I understood she should do 3T in the second half and she would be more tired physically.

16:28 – 16:46 (The reporter about jumps)
In the second half of program she did 2A with 3T and didn`t do 2T after them. She had 3 jumps to do the third cascade or she would lose. Loop jump – no, Salchow – no again. She had only 3Lz in the end and no forces.

16:47 – 17:02 (Etery about jumps)
And I understood that she decided (I hoped she remembered of it) to do the cascade after her last jump. And till the last jump I was very nervous.

17:02 – 17:35 (The reporter)
The moment of the highest intension. The legs are already plumbous, blood hammering in temples, the lack of air. She finally did this cascade. And everybody just sees how the girl in the red coat is dying on their eyes.

17:35 – 17:46 (Etery after European Championships)
After this ideal performance to be the second again would be very difficult mentally. I was reading one Yulia`s interview where she said it wouldn’t clear what they should do next to win.

17:47 – 18:01 (Yulia after European Championships)
I was very afraid that they would give me only the second place again despite my 200% performance. Seriously, I have never been skating such difficult routine even on trainings.

18:02- 18:09 (Etery)
Many people have an attitude to Yulia like she is a child, a little girl despite this little girl is equal to other skaters.

18:10 -18:24 (The reporter)
Yulia Lipnitskaya repeated the achievement of legendary Sonya Henie who won her first European Championships in 1931. After this win Yulia was sent to Olympics and she gained the fame of girl with the iron character.

18:25 - 18:32 (Yulia about her personality)
I`m just a human like everybody. It isn`t the truth that I am an iron person.

18:33 – 18:47 (Etery about Yulia`s personality)
Yulia is very vulnerable girl. She is quick-tempered and emotional. She has everything inside her. And she cries in trainings when some elements isn’t succeded or she can`t skate how she wants to.

18:48 – 19:13 (Ilia Averbukh about Yulia`s personality)
She is a little bit inside herself like in house. And you have to knock to the door of this house for a long time before she open it and start listening to you. Believe me, it takes a lot of more time than 5 minutes. And I am amazed by Etery Tutberidze who managed to find the right language for conversations with Yulia.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it just me or does every story that comes out about her just seem like pure magic :love:

skate59

Rinkside
18:25 - 18:32 (Yulia about her personality)
I`m just a human like everybody. It isn`t the truth that I am an iron person.

18:33 – 18:47 (Etery about Yulia`s personality)
Yulia is very vulnerable girl. She is quick-tempered and emotional. She has everything inside her. And she cries in trainings when some elements isn’t succeded or she can`t skate how she wants to.

18:48 – 19:13 (Ilia Averbukh about Yulia`s personality)
She is a little bit inside herself like in house. And you have to knock to the door of this house for a long time before she open it and start listening to you. Believe me, it takes a lot of more time than 5 minutes. And I am amazed by Etery Tutberidze who managed to find the right language for conversations with Yulia.

Love that part. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. :clap:

QuikiM

Rinkside
Roman09, you are right. I was just tired when I was translaring this part.
I will correct it. Thank you.

Alba

Record Breaker
papa is right QuikiM, "thank you" is not enough! :clap: Thank you a million times. :love:
I know it's not easy to translate. I always hated myself. :biggrin:

Is it just me or does every story that comes out about her just seem like pure magic :love:

I feel the same. :)

staccato

Rinkside
Thank you so much for taking the time to translate, QuikiM!

Honestly, after reading this, I went and watched her performance of SL at the European Championships again. In the past, I'd been touched by how she'd skated. But watching it now after knowing what difficulties she'd gone through and her thought process behind the skate, I felt so overwhelmed that I nearly cried. The commentator is right -- she is breathtaking. And I love how interviews like this let us see the interior of her "house", even just a crack.

QuikiM

Rinkside
I has just ended my translation. I hope you will enjoy it.

Part 7:

19:14 – 19:20 (The reporter)
After European Championships there wasn’t any tears, they are preparing to Olympic Games. And Etery suddenly remembered Yulia`s mom words.

19:20 – 19:36 (Etery about Yulia`s mom words)
When they came to me I was surprised of Yulia`s mom words: “You know, Yulia is age eligible for Olympics 2014”. For me it was just very little girl. But I understood that I had an enormous responsibility for her. When somebody has such wishes you should try to realize them.

19:37 – 19:56 (The reporter)
The famous phrase “Don’t crack what you want, it can come true”. Yulia was dreaming about Olympic Games and now 2 Olympics are waiting for her: Team Event and Individual Event. When she was preparing for them she imagined Iceberg the next way.

19:57 – 20:12 (Yulia about her expectations from Iceberg)
There is domestic atmosphere. I have been there for some times. There is a lot of warm colors. The rank is comfortable. Everything is cosy. Really, it is very relaxing. I am very comfortable there.

20:13 – 20:45 (The reporter about Team event)
But in the real life in Sochi she was dealing with… (on the video you could hear screams and shouts like “Yulia, come on”). It was very strange situation: when Yulia appeared on the ice in Short program at Team event viewers screamed ‘Russia! Russia’. Russia didn’t know Yulia Lipnitskaya. She was Junior World Campion, European Champion, the best European Skater of this season but, nevertheless, she was known by very few people. The whole country fell in love with her in 3 minutes after her program on the music “Don’t give up on love”.

20:46 – 20:56 (Yulia about Short program in Team event)
Of course, I was afraid that these screams will prevent me but continued to skate. The atmosphere was rather comfortable to me (like I was in my place).

20:57 – 21:32 (The reporter)
After Team event the love to Yulia became a general hysteria. She became a hero of first days of Sochi Olympic Games because she gained 8 points more than Canadian Osmond and guaranteed the first gold for Russia in Olympics 2014. Putin congratulated her like father. Journalists on behalf of whole country knelt down beside her. But Yulia answering on all questions about her triumph said about the future.

21:32 – 21:39 (Yulia after Team event)
For us the main fight will be on Individual event so all thoughts are connected with Individual event.

21:40 – 21:50 (The reporter)
Yulia with her mom and coach went to Moscow from Sochi to prepare for her second Olympics. But in the Moscow airport the crowd adoring her wants to get Yulia out from her house (meaning from her being inside herself).

21:51 – 22:06 (Etery)
I had a lot of calls through almost all day from 7.30 am to 11.59 pm (really she said about midnight, but I don’t know how to say in this case: am or pm). The same situation was with Yulia`s mom. We found cameras. There was too much everything. Maybe it would be better for us if it were calmer.

QuikiM

Rinkside
Part 8 (and the last one):

22:07 – 22:19 (The reporter about Yulia`s popularity in Sochi)
But they also couldn`t stay in Sochi because there journalists from over the world pronoused surname “Lipnitskaya” without any accent. Japanese and Korean ones politely as usual but persistently asked almost every Russian journalist about Yulia.

22:20 - 22:37 (The reporter after in interview about Yulia)
It has been my third interview for last 15 minutes today and all of them were about Yulia Lipnitskaya. I have the feeling that I am the only one who could tell about her. The team of Lipnitskaya don’t give any interviews now (and it is right) and I have to tell about her for Japanese and Korean journalists.

22:38 – 22:59 (Japanese journalist about Yulia before Individual event)
In Japan your Yulia is very popular now. Everybody wants to know who she is after her win against Mao Asada in Team event. Videos and articles about her published every day. Everybody is waiting her coming back in Sochi. Yulia will be the main rival of Mao Asada in her fight for the gold.

22:59 – 23:25 (The reporter)
The same hysteria around Russian woman figure skater was only 40 years ago when Lena Vodorezova, 12 years old girl with tails, went to Olympics of 1976. The girl with braids Yulia Lipnitskaya awakened the dream of woman Olympic gold which has been hidden inside us since the time of Elena Vodorezova. That`s why Iceberg like the whole country was triumphing in advance when she appeared on the Sochi`s ice in the third time in the Individual event.

23:26 – 23:37 (Ilia Averbukh before Individual event)
She is 15 years old now and she isn’t afraid of anything. She might have a lot of forces. She will deal with everything including this information avalanche fallen on Yulia.

23:37 – 24:00 (The reporter about Yulia`s Short program in the Individual event)
Iceberg was learnt to delightly breathe out after every Yulia`s jump. There has already been 10 jumps from Yulia. The cascade lutz-toe loop is eleven, the axel is twelve and the flip, the thirteen one, is ahead. The viewers has already breathe in… and then was a groan.

24:01 – 24:16 (Ilia Averbukh about his reaction on Yulia`s fall)
You know, I was really disappointed. My reaction was very emotional. I don`t remember what I did. I only remember that I took off my earphones (you are the commentator too so you understand me). The only thing I remember.

24:40 – 25:03 (The reporter)
If there wasn’t Adelina Sotnikova with her irrepressible skating and sincere smile, Iceberg would be at rock bottom (or depressed). Sotnikova realized the country`s dream about woman Olympic gold. Sotnikova who has really seemed to be the leader of National team for last 2 years realized the country`s dream about woman Olympic gold.
And Lipnitskaya apologized to fans in her last imperative interview on Olympics.

25:04 – 25:07 (Yulia apologized)
Thank everybody for support. Forgive me for disappointing you (the original “let you down”).

25:08 – 25:27 (Ilia Averbukh)
The fact that she won Olympic Team gold and didn’t win Individual gold is a good motivation to go on and climb to some new tops or aims. Maybe it would be unfair if she became 2 times Olympic champion when she is only 15.

25:27-25:53 (The reporter about PostOlympic period)
PostOlympic preparation to World Championships was in star conditions. The trainings combined with interviews and society events. State receptions in Moscow schools were very similar with return Yury Gagarin in Moscow. It was the trial and training of popularity. Hundreds autographs and questions, questions, questions… But it seemed she has only one wish to go to her grandmother in village (where she could go only once in year) to her beloved horses.

25:54 – 27:06 (Yulia and Etery)
Yulia: When I come to my grandmother where is my horses, everybody tells me: “Don`t go to them! They became wild. You can get injury”. I just…(the look on 26:05). I ignore them and go to climb on horse. And everybody meets me.
Etery: When the season began, we started to count the days till Sochi (like countdown). And when something went wrong on trainings I told Yulia: “Yulia, it is … to Olympics, then you will do whatever you want. If you want you will leave the sport, you will have time to yourself or to your horses and dogs”. I understand that she is just a child but she hasn`t life without sport. And it isn`t easy for her. Maybe other sportsmen can get it easier. We had this countdown. And when Olympics ended I started be silent. Her mom said: “Before we asked her suffer till Sochi, now – till World Championships. I am afraid she could to say us go somewhere far (I don`t know how to say it better, it means Yulia could get angry and stop listening them)”. But, thanks God, she goes on to listen us. I hope she understands.

27:07 – 27:33 (The reporter)
Is it possible to create a better program than “Shindler`s list”? It seemed like no. Is it possible to skate better than on European Championships? Difficult to imagine. For last 6 months Yulia Lipnitskaya has been going through a lot of things which others hasn`t dealed with for all their lives. Can you just imagine how cool her career could be? I hope she understands it.