Yuna Kim's Boyfriend | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim's Boyfriend

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Sounds great. So much accomplishment and managed to date. Maybe dating is a nice distraction from fierce competition.

PftJump

On the Ice
The Secret revealed!!

That's why she become prettier and prettier.

Her face is shiny recently...

elee63

Final Flight
it is part of the headline news?? yuna's lovelife.. :laugh:

Where have you been? :p

Western press have recently been catching on about how big of a deal she is in Korea (but not really).

She is THE number one public icon. And then there's the president. Seriously.

cooper

Medalist
Where have you been? :p

Western press have recently been catching on about how big of a deal she is in Korea (but not really).

She is THE number one public icon. And then there's the president. Seriously.

i'm just trying to be sarcastic.. hehehe..

what's the reaction in korea right now?? are they angry?? sad?? happy??

aftertherain

Record Breaker

The Western press have known since 2009/2010. They just don't think it's relevant until the Olympic season.

Krislite

Medalist
i'm just trying to be sarcastic.. hehehe..

what's the reaction in korea right now?? are they angry?? sad?? happy??

Well, if it's any indication, Yuna's fan forum has recently crashed after this news was revealed. Coincidence?

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Well, if it's any indication, Yuna's fan forum has recently crashed after this news was revealed. Coincidence?

It was probably caused by all of Yuna's many admirers, including the K-pop idols who have made their feelings about Yuna publicly know. Hahahaha!

Vanshilar

On the Ice
A couple of things:

1. I'm very glad that Yuna is now able to live a "normal" life...well, as normal as a queen's can be, at least away from the pressures of competing. She's stated multiple times that she's "only human"...that yes she gets nervous and all that and have to work through long hours and jitters and injuries like everyone else. The pressure has to be immense, and now she can relax and think about what she wants to do next.
2. The guy is incredibly lucky. Then again, it seems like he should be able to handle the celebrity "spotlight" pretty well. As a side note, there is a professor at my university with the same name. I will assume that it's two different people.
3. Admittedly I don't follow figure skating all that much (although I was aware of Yuna for a while). Having said that, if news about this is just breaking now, even though it's been known for years, I do have to give kudos to the Korean paparazzi for not bombarding the world about it (and hence distracting Yuna) until after Sochi. I highly, highly doubt American paparazzi, or paparazzi from other countries, would show the same restraint. Then again, maybe it was an open secret and I just didn't read about it before.

ahy

Final Flight
I feel so happy for her :) but at the same time i miss her a lot, also her legs are so muscular, she sure praticed so hard, the paparazzis defintely did a good job of hiding the news, this guy is sooooo lucky.
P.S what's going on with YNKF...

YunaBliss

On the Ice
The ice hockey dude - the Man Who Courted the Queen - apparently is a close friend of a Korean actor and has dated several Korean female celebrities in the past.. including a top Korean model.

People should just let them be, but I fear that this dude will now be put under microscope and every little detail about his life will be revealed.... but maybe he thinks dating the queen is worth all that hassle. ;)

essel30

Spectator
His hockey achievements are quite astounding as well, so at least he won't be totally new in dealing with celebrity status. BTW where did you hear of his past romances?

ToxicSlave

Spectator
I'm shocked that the Korean press waited this long. If Us Weekly found out that Kate was cheating on Will, could you imagine them releasing the news a year later? :laugh:

The ice hockey dude - the Man Who Courted the Queen - apparently is a close friend of a Korean actor and has dated several Korean female celebrities in the past.. including a top Korean model.

Wait, how do you know this? Is it common knowledge in Korea?

Krislite

Medalist
^Right now, you can imagine the media's probably digging hard and some of the stuff they're putting out there are rumors, gossip and speculation. We won't really know real facts about him until the brouhaha has died down. He's a hockey player. That's pretty safe to say. :laugh: Testimony from friends, friends of friends, past romances, people who claim to know him, etc. should be taken with a grain of salt.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^Right now, you can imagine the media's probably digging hard and some of the stuff they're putting out there are rumors, gossip and speculation. We won't really know real facts about him until the brouhaha has died down. He's a hockey player. That's pretty safe to say. :laugh: Testimony from friends, friends of friends, past romances, people who claim to know him, etc. should be taken with a grain of salt.
I'm not gonna lie. There have been times when I thought you were Yuna. You respond like I expect her to quite often.

I'm quite happy for her/you? Lol