Yuna Kim's Boyfriend | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim's Boyfriend

elee63

Final Flight
The Western press have known since 2009/2010. They just don't think it's relevant until the Olympic season.

I disagree. It's not just the information, and the fact that she's called the queen. The cultural barrier is always there, there's no public figure in the US or Canada who has the status comparable to what Yuna has in Korea.

parma

On the Ice
Apparently they have been dating at least since late 2012 judging from their friends' accounts, and today the ice hockey guy said he will have a press interview on March 8 when his team has a game. Korean fans of hers are quite worried that he might be announcing something big on that day, considering his age and all...

Krislite

Medalist

cooper

Medalist
Apparently they have been dating at least since late 2012 judging from their friends' accounts, and today the ice hockey guy said he will have a press interview on March 8 when his team has a game. Korean fans of hers are quite worried that he might be announcing something big on that day, considering his age and all...

here we go... :slink:

elee63

Final Flight
she HAS to be used to it by now... that doesn't make it right of course,
but I'm still really impressed that they managed to keep it quiet for so long.

cooper

Medalist
i read so many bad things about this guy in korean forum.. but what do i know?? only time will tell.. sigh..

Oy. So the "reporters" had been stalking them day and night for months? :slink:

My dear, I'm sure the reporters have been stalking YuNa for years. She is just about the biggest celebrity in the country. I'm sure her every move is fodder for the media. For years she has had to live an almost completely transparent life, and it shows her strength that she has not gone to pieces from such scrutiny or become insufferably arrogant or reckless. (Look what life in the spotlight is doing to Justin Bieber, for example.) This is one of the many reasons I admire her so much.

Thank goodness she had the sense to train in Canada for the 2010 Olympics, where she could live some semblance of a normal life and concentrate on her preparation for the Games. Hats off to Orser for maintaining that ring of protection around her during those years.

lilshorty

On the Ice
Am I the only one puzzled about the weather at the time those pics were taken? :confused: Yuna's wearing shorts in some pics, and long pants/sleeves and a coat in other pics.