Mao Asada | Page 67 | Golden Skate

Mao Asada

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm enjoying this Talk Show with Mao a lot. :love:
God bless you rosewood for bringing this and translating it for us. :)

yhmafan

Medalist
I loved the interview with Midori, I hope she invite to Daisuke.

Somehow, Daisuke (and Akiko, Nobu, Kanako and Yuzuru) are too close, She might feel uncomfortable a bit for that :biggrin: ...but no doubt It would be a very interesting program.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I can't get over how goddam PERFECT Mao is :love:

I was on a Mao binge recently and found this video of people getting emotional at Mao's FS at the olympics. It features some tears from Daisuke, Yuzuru, Shanetta Folle and Mao herself as well as very thoughtful Mr Sato. I guess this video has been liked before but just in case I share it again :biggrin: I also found a video of Nobunari Oda crying with his little daughter in front of his tv when Mao ends her program but I can't find it now :(

Fancam from the FS at olympics (at 0:40 you can hear Yuzuru's "Mao gambatte")
other one (you can hear him at 0:22). She is so beloved :')

mary01

Final Flight

halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OMG OMG OMG this just made my day, thaaank you thaank you thaank you. but are you guyss sure now, is it a sure thing now???? OMG figure skating has just become a hundred time more interesting with this news :cheer2::cheer2:party:

Last edited:

minze

Medalist
halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OMG OMG OMG this just made my day, thaaank you thaank you thaank you. but are you guyss sure now, is it a sure thing now???? OMG figure skating has just become a hundred time more intereting with this news

I can't believe it. Is this just a rumor. My queen is coming back:cheer:

CarneAsada

Medalist
Oh my wonderful Mao, you're coming back! Now please win everything for me while I sacrifice 3 goats at your altar.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
I hope it IS the case! Apparently, there will be a press conference on May 18th, can anyone confirm? Link to tweet

AFAIK, the press conference on 18th should be for Mao's summer ice show "The ICE". Also, she has made an announcement in her latest radio talk show episode that the next episode will be a live broadcasting, which is scheduled on 18th as well (so for anything happens during the press conference, she will have the chance for further clarification in her own talk show)

Plumededragon

Medalist
AFAIK, the press conference on 18th should be for Mao's summer ice show "The ICE". Also, she has made an announcement in her latest radio talk show episode that the next episode will be a live broadcasting, which is scheduled on 18th as well (so for anything happens during the press conference, she will have the chance for further clarification in her own talk show)
Ok, great, thanks! :)