Alex D

Record Breaker

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Michael from NZ had a great skate and dont know how James Min beat him

No slight on Michael, he's improved a lot in the last couple of years, but if you've ever seen these two live at the same competition, you would know the answer to this question.

The Australian girl has withdrawn from JGP such a shame - she is stunning on the ice but hasnt competed since Bratislava. Her marks were way down on past results. Does anyone know what is wrong with her??

Are you talking about Amelia Jackson? I have not heard anything, but she is still listed for the ladies' free skate when I looked a moment ago?

itsbeckylol

Spectator
Amelia's bags went missing (including her skates) and only turned up a day before the competition which meant she missed her only unofficial practice. I also understand she is unwell :( She is withdrawing from her FS.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Amelia's bags went missing (including her skates) and only turned up a day before the competition which meant she missed her only unofficial practice. I also understand she is unwell :( She is withdrawing from her FS.

Oh no!!!
I hope she gets better soon! :(

skaterfan2501

Rinkside
Amelia Jackson has not skated since Bratislava. Apparently had severe hamstring injury and bone bruising. I believe she has been training in Chicago and did attempt 3L for first time in SP. Hopefully it was not her injury returned just flu or something.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Amelia Jackson has not skated since Bratislava. Apparently had severe hamstring injury and bone bruising. I believe she has been training in Chicago and did attempt 3L for first time in SP. Hopefully it was not her injury returned just flu or something.

I hope so too.

On another note, as the JGP is finished now, the ISU will be allocating the remaining quotas out for youth olympics. National federations should receive them by the end of this month.
I hope we get a spot in ladies, mens and ice dance (very maybe)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
BTW, the Australian dancers, Emily PIKE/Patrick ADDERLEY, are competing this week at the Skate Canada Autumn Classic. This is an ISU Senior B, but not a Challengers Series event.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...al-Oct-12-15&p=1243185&viewfull=1#post1243185

There are live streams in both English and French:

ENGLISH LIVESTREAM LINK
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38ywtl_live-streaming-2015-autumn-classic-international_sport

FRENCH LIVESTREAM LINK
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38z4ed_aci-streaming-french_sport

Videos and Results Thread
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...onal-Videos-and-Results&p=1243065#post1243065

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
Great work Emily and Patrick for getting PB's at Autumn Classic!
And its only a week out until we see Brendan at Skate America.

Some sad news. We got no quota spots for the Youth Winter Olympics :(
We are 3rd reserve in the junior ladies so it is unlikely....

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations to Emily and Patrick on new PBs!!!

Andrew posted a video of his SP from QLD state championships on Twitter. The jumps were almost perfect in this performance, just the spins a little skew-iff - I would LOVE to see how the international judges would treat a perfect Andrew. (Or not. It might make me angry...)

GF2445

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Emily and Patrick on new PBs!!!

Andrew posted a video of his SP from QLD state championships on Twitter. The jumps were almost perfect in this performance, just the spins a little skew-iff - I would LOVE to see how the international judges would treat a perfect Andrew. (Or not. It might make me angry...)

If I could give out 3A's like Christmas Presents, I would give one to him ASAP.