2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I like pretty people and I like hearing people talk (genuinely!) but I'd rather watch the poor team skating right now and not being aired anywhere than pretty people talking.

NBC is being such a dog in a manger about their coverage. If you're not going to show a skater- and you damn well know who you will and won't show- then let IN stream it!

GypsyFe

On the Ice
I dont need to look at snow on TV...can look out my window (barely) and see plenty of snow. I want to see figure skating national championships.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah seriously, you seriously don't need that many ads in there in between stuff, like one commerical is the maximum that should be allowed in between stuff. We can have quick bathroom breaks! One maximum. This could be the only time we can troll non-skating fans while they troll us!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I dont need to look at snow on TV...can look out my window (barely) and see plenty of snow. I want to see figure skating national championships.

Lol. Yeah I know right! I'm in my mom's bedroom watching TV of Nationals and it looks like a white blanket (I was about to make a Frozen reference, but I decided to spare you guys).

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Alright, NBC is showing the next pair group warming up. My friend has the weirdest TV. It's a nice HD one, but cuts off the sides of the image so I can only see half the element box. It's been like this for years and we can't figure out how to fix it :laugh: Oh well

:cheer: for all our pairs!

GypsyFe

On the Ice
MaDDY & Max now - thought the cover he did for a Skating mag was awesome - some talented kid!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
No, but it helps our snowed in friends.

True. I'm just annoyed at NBC, lol.

Oooh Tarah's dress looks pretty.

And I still feel odd referring to Tanith as Tanith White even though I know she and Charlie have been together a while and married almost a year.

tulosai

Record Breaker
True. I'm just annoyed at NBC, lol.

Oooh Tarah's dress looks pretty.

And I still feel odd referring to Tanith as Tanith White even though I know she and Charlie have been together a while and married almost a year.

I mean you'd think she might keep her last name for professional purposes only... it would help the more casual but not clueless viewers to instantly realize who she is and that she actually has some experience in this field and isn't just a token ESPN blonde.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I followed the nbc live extra link on the left side of nbc homepage. Amazing how it works with my wifi but IN won't

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Thank you Stitch! But - is there a trick to get it working? All I get is pictures of "my next Slavic girlfriend"?

.... ummm try refreshing and seeing if you get an add that makes more sense how to close?