2016 Trophée de France Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Gala

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Must be hard to be an ice dancer in Canada and France, the talent level is insane...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hurray for Mura in a none warhorse music. :clap:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Laurine is such a revelation for me from this competition... (could do without the Grease program though) will keep a watch on on this skater. i just love the freedom, airiness, musicality in her movements.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Must be hard to be an ice dancer in Canada and France, the talent level is insane...

That G/P expo was so lovely. I love how much they have grown together into a true team. I am glad V/M are competing again. But I hope there is room for fans of G/P, W/P, and V/M to see them this season.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It is my first time to think Morozov is so cute together with Tarasova, especially his head leaning toward her. They emote better in this exhibition program.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Denis choosing to skate an EX for a Boyang kind of music...:shocked: Also- that costume is... not suitable.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wow I love this edgy let lose street Denis... the ultimate pick me up aggro exhibition. The fact he only to get to perform this one time so far this season adds sweet irony.

Gracie need some of this RIGHT NOW!!

'You've got one shot' Denis, don't blow it :p Go Denis!!! Hope to see you at Worlds!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Is it me or the only Gala that was really entertaining and great this season was at Skate Canada? Others seem plain and... boring. Beautiful skating to a beautiful music. Nothing special, no cool ideas, nothing cool to remember.

auser

Record Breaker
I really like H/D. But at the start of this exo I kept expecting to see an ouija board while they were sitting at the desk:laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Joubert in an EX? I thought Halloween is over WTH!!!!

auser

Record Breaker
Wow I love this edgy let lose street Denis... the ultimate pick me up aggro exhibition. The fact he only to get to perform this one time so far this season adds sweet irony.

Gracie need some of this RIGHT NOW!!

'You've got one shot' Denis, don't blow it :p Go Denis!!! Hope to see you at Worlds!

So happy Denis is healthy enuf to do this exo :yahoo:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nathalie & Brian are so good looking! :luv17:
I didn't expect Takahito to skate to 'Lady is a Trump' by Tony Bennet & Lady Gaga! But that was nice! And I don't mind seeing Brian skate at all :love:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Is it me or the only Gala that was really entertaining and great this season was at Skate Canada? Others seem plain and... boring. Beautiful skating to a beautiful music. Nothing special, no cool ideas, nothing cool to remember.

Well, I missed the gala at Skate Canada, but I really enjoy this TdF one and the acrobatic was so cool to watch. Maybe because your favorites are not here, so that you feel bored.

Lambari

Final Flight
Brian Joubert's costume is quite literal. I thought he was going to do a zombie EX for a moment.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Joubert's program is a tribute to all victims of the Paris terrorist attack last year that made the TEB cancelled.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Well, I missed the gala at Skate Canada, but I really enjoy this TdF one and the acrobatic was so cool to watch. Maybe because your favorites are not here, so that you feel bored.
No, it's not about favorites. It's about great ideas in exhibition programs, something really unique and exquisite. I don't find it here.