Final Flight
Country
Germany
Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I give extra credit to Joannie who has been out of it for a while so to skate with two current competitive skater I was impressed she didn't appear to be technically lacking even though I believe she is 12 lbs heavier than her competitive days. Still wow by them all this was beautiful. Sublime.
This was prepared and skated during Mao's an Carolina's time off competitive skating and during the time when Carolina was banned not only from competitions, but also from training in rinks where competitive skaters train/trained.

pETEs (Sasha Fan)

Match Penalty
This was prepared and skated during Mao's an Carolina's time off competitive skating and during the time when Carolina was banned not only from competitions, but also from training in rinks where competitive skaters train/trained.

Wow! 'They' almost tonyazided Caro!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
unrelated to OP but I agree with this. Also, sometimes when they take down posts/replies without notice or explanation. You're just wondering where your comment is. Bit rude actually.

It took me some time to find this thread again because the name is so different from the original....

I don't understand why the administrators feel the urge to change the title of my posts. Its original title is: "Have you seen a more breathtaking EXH?", then they change it to "Definition of beautiful skating", an idea insert in the post itself, but it distorts the meaning: finding, posting and commenting EXHIBITION programs from any era as beautiful as Carolina Kostner's "Clair de lune".

I'm pissed off! :dev2: Not really, but really :disagree:

As the Guidelines state, the mods reserve the right to edit and/or remove content as they see fit. These decisions are not made lightly. Many threads are edited with care to ensure that the topic and content go together for search engine purposes. Some threads are simply moved with a redirect. If a post completely disappears, you can be assured that it was for good reason and that the poster is made aware.

In this case, the OP was edited after the title was modified. Now that the poster has edited the content, technically, this thread now belongs in the Kostner Fan Fest.

If you have any other questions or comments, please address them in the Feedback forum. Thanks!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

mrrice

Record Breaker
The part that's highlighted: ;) http://dai.ly/x28lblg

Thanks Ic3Rabbit.......That's the program. You know what........He kind of looks like Misha Ge with that facial hair. It's sad to see Yuka and Jason and think they're not Married anymore. Did they actually get divorced? I haven't really followed them in a while.

lappo

Final Flight
I love this thread. Thank you OP and everyone for sharing!

Can't talk about beauty without Lu Chen's Butterfly Lovers (EX version) :love:

Thanks, I didn't know this version, only the competitive one (which was equally lovely). BTW, has MK's Dante's Prayer already been mentioned? I really think this was beautiful even though no exhibition program will ever be as iconic as Fields of Gold.
I join those who mentioned Yuna's Meditation and Nessun Dorma; the latter especially is really amazing for me!

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks Ic3Rabbit.......That's the program. You know what........He kind of looks like Misha Ge with that facial hair. It's sad to see Yuka and Jason and think they're not Married anymore. Did they actually get divorced? I haven't really followed them in a while.

Can you please clear out your PM's so I may send you one? Thanks! :biggrin:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Can you please clear out your PM's so I may send you one? Thanks! :biggrin:

Thanks for the heads up Ic....I had almost 1500 PM'S. 4everchan, I think I've sent more messages to you than anyone on the board other the Mrs.P :drama:

pETEs (Sasha Fan)

Match Penalty
(...) has MK's Dante's Prayer already been mentioned? I really think this was beautiful even though no exhibition program will ever be as iconic as Fields of Gold.

I posted it already. I find "Dante's prayer" to be an exhibition even more beautiful than FOG. Loreena McKennitt's piece is dark, mysterious, kind of cold and deep, like an ascension, a religious experience, and Lori Nichols choreo to MK embark us in those dark waters.