Love and Punishment | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

Lilarose

On the Ice
Cok
when you enter canim into that little translator you get wonderful English translations: darling, dear, honey, sweety, sweet heart, my precious, honeybun, honeybunch. No wonder that word is forever falling out of their mouth!

Meganda canım has a deep meaning. Canım stems from the word "can " and can means also life, spirit, Lifeblood. Whitout can one can not live. Canım " my lifeblood"

CokGuzel

Final Flight
Cok
when you enter canim into that little translator you get wonderful English translations: darling, dear, honey, sweety, sweet heart, my precious, honeybun, honeybunch. No wonder that word is forever falling out of their mouth!

Beautiful! Thanks.

CokGuzel

Final Flight
Savas is being so efficient in restoring the clan back to what it was before the flood. Makes me think of the people now in Puerto Rico, who still don't have power or running water after how many days out from the hurricane - and the death rate keeps going up. My political statement is that yes they are US citizens but they can't vote in the presidential election, that's why they are not getting the aid (just my personal opinion. Note many of them are moving into Florida to get government assistance there. You can beat your bottom dollar they're going to stay there to be able to vote in the upcoming election, OK, I've said my peace!!)
Now back to Savas - I loved it when Suleyman says to Savas that he is grateful that Savas is the Aga and he hopes he will always be the Aga. It stands to reason he has the smarts (organized them all efficiently and -don't give them money, give them what they need) and the heart to be a leader!

And here he says that they will break ground in a couple of months for the factory. So where does that Izmir plant come from in season 2? Maybe they break ground now but don't actually build the structure for another year or does it take a year to contruct - maybe because his plans are all inclusive from sheepherding all the way through to the sausage and cheese production. Reminds me of the railroad barons, like the Vanderbilts) here in the early 1800s, owning everything that had anything to do with making the railroad.

Bravo! For putting it out here! :bow:

Also, we had a discussion about The Factory before... I think they goofed on the storyline, that factory in Izmir cant be the same factory they're talking about now because this factory is suppose to be in Van to provide employment for their clan.

- - - Updated - - -

Meganda canım has a deep meaning. Canım stems from the word "can " and can means also life, spirit, Lifeblood. Whitout can one can not live. Canım " my lifeblood"

Wonderful! Thanks!

CokGuzel

Final Flight
Father ifs Kurdish., Mother is Arabic. The storyline somewhat aluded to real Turkish history vis Kurds in Van and Savas saying he was loyal to his country,

Very well said and yes, I do remember him saying that. Thank you.

Meganda

Medalist
NE30
Denner here's another clue as to Nadya's real feelings at least toward Yasemin. She has brought the unedited cut of the commercial for Savas to see. Yasemin says maybe they won't like it. Savas asks if she likes it. Yasemin says of course I did but... Savas says to Yasemin - Is it possible for me to not like something you like? Nadya responds - It's not, definitely not (it's the look on her face when she says this that tells you she not happy or impressed with Savas reaction to just accepting what Yasemin likes. You know come to think of it. There hasn't been interaction between Savas and Yasemin in front of Nadya. She now has to face the two of them together, and she's not happy about it even though she's trying to hide it.

Meganda

Medalist
oh my, now Nazan has innocently walked into the den of the devil. Nazan and Cicek are social innocents due to the sheltered life they both have led. Cicek is in the house of Savas - an honorable man, and poor Nazan is in the con man's claws. Lo and behold, the con man is being conned by the woman prop, Gulay, that he is using to con Nazan, so while Gulay is conning Nazan, she is actually conning Bora. Conning the con man himself. Sweet. It's all a setup to get Nazan's money.

Meganda

Medalist
And don't you know it the minute Nadya leaves the office Savas can't keep his hand off of Yasemin. Even though they end up talking about dinner at Yasemin's place - the conversation is tender, affectionate and they can't get any closer to each other, even thought they keep trying just enjoying being near each other. Now Cicek can't help herself, and she keeps walking into evidence of Savas feelings and affections for Yasemin and all Yasemin is doing is listing what's for dinner, but it ends up being sensual and both Yasemin and Savas are enjoying it.

Meganda

Medalist
I never caught this before, but when Nadya leaves the office when Yasemin is there, she goes staight to Cem, even though she left him high and dry. Yep, she's using Cem. Eyvah, Nadya is using Cem, Bora is using Nazan, Sevgi is using Yasmin to a certain degree, and Cicek wishes Savas would use her! :eek: :sad21: :noshake: and :scratch2:

Meganda

Medalist
All this gold jewelry Nazan has spread out on her bed. Must be they think it's a display of wealth. Fidan is always wearing a gold necklace.

I just burst out laughing at Leyla - Yasemin is telling her about Savas going to get Cicek, not knowing where to go, just ran away from home. Leyla asks if the Baldar's beat Cicek. She's trying to run away from traditions and wants to return to Van, it doesn't make sense. Yasemin says she's being paranoid. And our great philosopher says - that's life, anything's possible, everybody lies! Yasemin says - like we're any different, and then our great thinker says - but we have a good reason! I had to laugh out loud on that one!

CokGuzel

Final Flight
I never caught this before, but when Nadya leaves the office when Yasemin is there, she goes staight to Cem, even though she left him high and dry. Yep, she's using Cem. Eyvah, Nadya is using Cem, Bora is using Nazan, Sevgi if using Yasmin to a certain degree, and Cicek wishes Savas would use her! :eek: :sad21: :noshake: and :scratch2:

Hahaha-- Cicek can only hope Savas uses her. Shanur wishes savas would use Cicek, if only for one night so she can have a grandson.

CokGuzel

Final Flight
Just noticed the animal hide on the wall in their office, complete with the horns or antlers.