2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs SP

MIM

Medalist
You know that that blue strip reminds me of? That time I had to wear a backless dress for a wedding and was out of band aids so I improvised and put that blue painters tape over my nipples instead and OH MY GOD NEVER DO THAT. I had scabs for a week :dbana:

oh my!!! we live in a parallel world.! I did that for my bikini top.. it was painFUL!!!

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Gah, I -JUST- got my internet connection repaired in time for the last pair.

Tarasova/Morozov have new costumes?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Step sequence going haywire what the heck

That was really the best they've skated it. The emotion begins to come through. But they need to take that intensity and multiply it by ten.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
They are so pretty to watch. Lovely lines and that twist.

Evgenia was very stumbly in the step sequence though. She seemed off at least 2 maybe 3 times.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
They are great technicians, but they don't have any character in their skating...

GGFan

Record Breaker
T/M do so many things beautifully, and that's probably their least flawed program, but I so need some charm or charisma from them. Dude, try!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
T&M - few sloppy missteps in the step sequence by both skaters. Beautiful technical skating, but I am not feeling any interpretation of the music. I did not think you could turn Rachmaninov into Muzak, but they did it.