2018 US Championships Sr. Short Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Short Dance

AKGROWN

Rinkside
This is a good question. When was the last time they had Nationals in Ohio or Pennsylvania. How about Nashville? I think its important to be in a big city but, there are still large cities in this country that are not as expensive for most people. Especially Nashville, I was shocked at how cheap things were and the hospitality could not have been better. I'm sure there are more.

My first nationals was when it was in Nashville - 1998 I think it was. Loved it!

TCAngel18

Medalist
Are there videos yet? I missed my little guys H/B. I don't have a working stream, help, help. Whimper, whimper :sad21:

Are you on iPhone? Download puffin browser, enable to desktop, then look earlier in this thread for the QQ site link

synteis

Medalist
That blade grab spin was cool. You can see the focus on elements over story though here unfortunately.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I like Chock/Bates, but couldn't see the whole different level of skating from them compared to the previous skaters including H/B as Charlie on icenetwork alluded.

Skatingcat

Final Flight
I want Chock/Bates to climb higher after this quad. I feel like they've got the potential to, and I wonder what is holding them back. Music choices, or politics? Or are Hubbe//Donahue just that much better technically?

TCAngel18

Medalist
Actually Nationals were in Philadelphia in 1998. Michelle Kwan gave two magical performances I'll never forget.

YESSSSSS. That Rach short program is one of the iconic performances of all time. I think it even beats her 2002 Nationals of the same program.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chock & Bates need to move their twizzles to a slower part of the music as well.