2018 US Championships Sr. Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Short Dance

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't get it how are there only 13 teams competing? That's less then Pairs and we are so weak in Pairs but have the most depth in Ice Dance in the world.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evan has embraced the Brazilian style now!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
alrighty I'm just here for the ShibSibs to get that trifecta title with that trifecta skating series...

also what on earth is that dress that Chock is wearing?

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
alrighty I'm just here for the ShibSibs to get that trifecta title with that trifecta skating series...

also what on earth is that dress that Chock is wearing?

That dress has bothered me since the beginning, mostly because of that weard tail thingy. She herself is gorgeous as ever of course. :laugh:

slider11

Medalist
Great job Hawayek and Baker! Finally, a clean short! Great job, too, Chock and Bates. I do dislike that dress, though.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
oh yass, I'm all for Madison's salsa hands finishes and turns:love:, such a natural dancer

beki

Medalist
Tanith points out H/B are showing improvement but still need more expression. I have to agree. Once Free of the twizzles, they were finally able to cut loose.

They should put the twizzles first.

TCAngel18

Medalist
Great performance! Although you can tell this does NOT come natural to Evan. He is improving, but he needs more charisma.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Are there videos yet? I missed my little guys H/B. I don't have a working stream, help, help. Whimper, whimper :sad21: