Alina Zagitova | Page 99 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

madison

Record Breaker
Just banter back and forth between some of us and Madison who is concerned that Alina is becoming too sexy too soon and that her character is changing. Madison was unhappy with Alinkas vogue photo shoot but we explained that risque photo was caused by the phoographer. I bet Madison also doesn't like Alinas tiger print leotard she skates in in exhibitions you know it's kind of sexy and risque for a fifteen-year-old sweetie pie.

So myself and others spent many posts trying to assure Madison everything is good with Alina she's just a normal 15 year old girl who just happens to be a great figure skater and an Olympic champion who just happens to want to do photoshoots from time to time look beautiful and sexy from time to time too. I think it's normal for a 15 year old girl to be this way whether they are Olympic champion or not. I mean look at Anastasia Gubanvas IG. She's a few months younger than Alina her instagram is filled with beautiful photos some sexy too for 15 year old. She is not the skater Zagitova is of course but she's a lovely skater who knows how to market herself and somehow a company in Switzerland hired her to do some of these ice shows so she's getting paid at 15 years old for being an attractive girl and a lovely skater. Its a business afterall and to be honest I hope all these girls and guys in figure skating fulfill their potential and make much money as possible because it's a business a big business a humongous business worldwide. and these girls have to market themselves they're in competition with each other as well on and off the ice.

My guess is that Madison would not approve of what Gubanova is doing with her Instagram. But this is life these girls want to grow up fast and they want people to appreciate their talents and looks just like models and actresses they grow up admiring. Its normal. No one is perfect we all make mistakes.

I really hope Madison stays a huge fan of Alina Zagitova and keeps posting here but that's up to Madison. We all spent yesterday reassuring Madison that Alina is a great person with great character. She is.

As for a Alina it's wonderful to see her having a great time in Japan she deserves it as a reward for her phenomenal debut season.
:laugh: Very funny... you made my day.:laugh:
And now I'm curious about Gubanova's Instragram...:shocked:

Iris81

On the Ice
Did you guys notice that Alina has tapes around both of her knees? I wonder if it is just precaution or her knees hurt? :(

Scott512

Record Breaker

She sure loves dogs. is it me or do these dogs these giant white poodles look like supermodel dogs ? ;)

On a serious note Ainka looks so happy it's nice to see having so much fun in Japan after a very dramatic intense and incredible season on the ice. we all know she wants to go to her hometown at her parents home and lay on the sofa and do nothing. Lol! but this girl is always moving always going always doing something so I just can't ever see her not doing anything she loves the action the competition the work.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Did you guys notice that Alina has tapes around both of her knees? I wonder if it is just precaution or her knees hurt? :(

I did not notice that. Hmmmm. Hopefully it's just a precaution afte her long debut season for the record books.

madison

Record Breaker

I've noticed the tape around one of her knee, I think the right one, but it looked like a bruise to me.
Now that i look better it seems she has tapes around both of her knees.:slink:

Scott512

Record Breaker
I've noticed the tape around one of her knee, I think the right one, but it looked like a bruise to me.
Now that i look better it seems she has tapes around both of her knees.:slink:

We have to remember that she's grown over 3 cm is recently and that may be playing a role with her knees. This will be a year of adjustments for Alina to the physical changes she's going through growing taller and a bit stronger.

Also Madison I don't know if you've noticed but on YouTube there are many Periscope videos of Alina Zagitova from a couple years ago that I think you will find appealing. There is one where she's putting makeup on her little sister and it is very precious which is a word you like.

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Hello Alina fans,

Just a reminder that Fan fests are places where positive posts about skaters are encouraged and very welcome. However, it is important not to be negative and to stay on topic. This fan fest is about 2018 Olympic Champion Alina Zagitova. This is your place to gush about her without having to deal with naysayers like on the other parts of the board. That is what Fan fests are for. If you would like to debate something about Alina the correct forum for such would be The Edge. Also, conversations about skaters private lives should be limited to information that they themselves choose to discuss publicly.

If your post has disappeared it is either because it does not conform to fanfest guidelines or it quoted a post that does not conform to the guidelines.

Please remember that is it always better to report than to respond if you feel that a post violates the rules.

Thank you.

Finley

Record Breaker
Here is a short translation/summary of Shoma and Alina's joint interview by @suzumoriyuiko:

Alina’s impression of Shoma: “I’ve heard Shoma likes to sleep a lot and I haven’t had the chance to speak to him yet, but he seems like a nice person.”

Shoma’s impression of Alina: “She was a junior until last season and it’s her first year as a senior but she’s so far ahead of me, it’s an honor to stand next to her.”

Shoma was asked about his new challenges and he said, “I was trying out 4S at the beginning of the season and I want to practice that again. About the 4A, I don’t think it’s anywhere I can reach out for, so I want to polish the skills I already have.”

Alina: “I grew up after the Olympics and it gave me technical issues but I’m fine now.”

Alina was asked if she would skate with her dog like Mao did, and she said she needs to ask her coach about that.

About the Akita t-shirt, Shoma said, “It’s a bit big, could be nice to wear as pajamas.”

moonkat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Masaru means Victory
Yuri on Ice has Victor and Yuuri dog is named after him. Coincidence?

madison

Record Breaker
Here is a short translation/summary of Shoma and Alina's joint interview by @suzumoriyuiko:

Alina’s impression of Shoma: “I’ve heard Shoma likes to sleep a lot and I haven’t had the chance to speak to him yet, but he seems like a nice person.”

Shoma’s impression of Alina: “She was a junior until last season and it’s her first year as a senior but she’s so far ahead of me, it’s an honor to stand next to her.”

Shoma was asked about his new challenges and he said, “I was trying out 4S at the beginning of the season and I want to practice that again. About the 4A, I don’t think it’s anywhere I can reach out for, so I want to polish the skills I already have.”

Alina: “I grew up after the Olympics and it gave me technical issues but I’m fine now.”

Alina was asked if she would skate with her dog like Mao did, and she said she needs to ask her coach about that.

About the Akita t-shirt, Shoma said, “It’s a bit big, could be nice to wear as pajamas.”
I thought she grew before the Olympics. In any case, Eteri said that.
Shoma is funny when it comes to the big t-shirt :luv17:

Finley

Record Breaker
Masaru means Victory
Yuri on Ice has Victor and Yuuri dog is named after him. Coincidence?

I think not ;)

This dog is already becoming a celebrity in the Japanese media :) Masaru will need her own IG account to stay in touch with her fans!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Alina told Sport Express that she doesn't want a boyfriend at this time in her life and that she needs to think about sports first of all. I hope this proves to anyone doubting her focus on her career that figure skating is her first and only priority in her life. The only time I think it would bother her is if she doesn't have a boyfriend in a few years and her little sister Sabina does. ;)

of course the main thing is Alina Zagitova still has her focus and desire to be great in the future. Seeing her have fun at these exhibitions is nice.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Alina told Sport Express that she doesn't want a boyfriend at this time in her life and that she needs to think about sports first of all. I hope this proves to anyone doubting her focus on her career that figure skating is her first and only priority in her life. The only time I think it would bother her is if she doesn't have a boyfriend in a few years and her little sister Sabina does. ;)

of course the main thing is Alina Zagitova still has her focus and desire to be great in the future. Seeing her have fun at these exhibitions is nice.
All these rumors about her alleged "relationships" with Gleikhengauz, hockey player Kaprizov, etc. are forged useing the best traditions of a dirty paparazzi. The crazy thing is that Alina hasn't even reached the age of sexual consent. In Russia that age is 16; Alina will turn 16 only on May 18 this year... What's worse is that she actually goes out and has to shatter rumors about dating, etc. I'd tell these reporters to take a hike if I were her.

Shame on you journalizds and paparazzis! :dumb:

Scott512

Record Breaker
All these rumors about her alleged "relationships" with Gleikhengauz, hockey player Kaprizov, etc. are forged useing the best traditions of a dirty paparazzi. The crazy thing is that Alina hasn't even reached the age of sexual consent. In Russia that age is 16; Alina will turn 16 only on May 18 this year... What's worse is that she actually goes out and has to shatter rumors about dating, etc. I'd tell these reporters to take a hike if I were her.

Shame on you journalizds and paparazzis! :dumb:
Alina handled this siuation just fine. She cannot control the rumours she can ony deal with them straight up like she did hete this makes me happy. I bet Madison is happy too. Alinka handled this in a mature way.

madison

Record Breaker
Alina handled this siuation just fine. She cannot control the rumours she can ony deal with them straight up like she did hete this makes me happy. I bet Madison is happy too. Alinka handled this in a mature way.

If you are referring to the question of the Japanese journalist, she handled it very well. I don't know if she really believes what she said, but this is another story. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt.
But can we, please, discuss other things in relation to Alina :pray:?
Edit: I don't find the questions of the Japanese journalist out of place, there were ok.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have really enjoyed seeing all of the photos and videos of Alina at the Japan Legends show. She looks like just a normal, typical teenager. Her interactions with Shoma are so cute. :biggrin: Seeing all the skaters' relaxed faces (now that the pressure of the season is off!) is great.