Alina Zagitova | Page 100 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^What a great compilation of Alina's DQ efforts. I can't imagine what they will do next year that will top that program! :luv17:

bsfan

On the Ice
All these rumors about her alleged "relationships" with Gleikhengauz, hockey player Kaprizov, etc. are forged useing the best traditions of a dirty paparazzi. The crazy thing is that Alina hasn't even reached the age of sexual consent. In Russia that age is 16; Alina will turn 16 only on May 18 this year... What's worse is that she actually goes out and has to shatter rumors about dating, etc. I'd tell these reporters to take a hike if I were her.

Shame on you journalizds and paparazzis! :dumb:

I really don't like such journalists and paparazzis, from any countries. They consume on such young athletes, damage their reputation, provoke them to say something controversial... only to get people to buy their papers. All in all just to make a bit money for themselves.

Finley

Record Breaker
I don't know if this video has already been posted, but it's worth watching again. What a record of her journey! She is amazing. Like Tara said, she came out of nowhere and like the British EuroSport commentator said - "remember the name". Prophetic words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrw5vkiPlw4

This girl didn't let a broken arm, broken leg and Eteri kicking her out of the group stop her from becoming the Olympic Champion two years later. Not to mention winning everything possible on her way to that goal. I am in awe of her determination and will power.

Scott512

Record Breaker
If you are referring to the question of the Japanese journalist, she handled it very well. I don't know if she really believes what she said, but this is another story. Let's have her the benefit of the doubt.
But can we, please, discuss other things in relation to Alina :pray:?
Edit: I don't find the questions of the Japanese journalist out of place, there were ok.

I thought my post was bring you back to comment and I'm glad it did!

Yes I was talking about Alinas answer to the boyfriend question. She handled it perfectly we have to remember she's only 15 and is still learning this whole media game which can be very tricky.

Someone else posted how can I Alina top last season's programs this upcoming season? That's a major Challenge and I look forward to finding out the answer to that. This will be a physically growing and adjusting year for Alina Zagitova I hope maturing is not hard on her. But she's going to grow more centimeters and add a few pounds let's just hope it doesn't throw off her game.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I went to Worlds, I couldn't decide who should get the fun gift of the lavender flamingo. I ended up throwing it on the ice for Alina, along with a heart-shaped container that contained miniature rose-scented soaps in the shape of little pink roses. I hope she liked both gifts, although she got so many, maybe she couldn't take them all home!

https://t.co/p3OgPyKxK5

Scott512

Record Breaker
I don't know if this video has already been posted, but it's worth watching again. What a record of her journey! She is amazing. Like Tara said, she came out of nowhere and like the British EuroSport commentator said - "remember the name". Prophetic words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrw5vkiPlw4

This girl didn't let a broken arm, broken leg and Eteri kicking her out of the group stop her from becoming the Olympic Champion two years later. Not to mention winning everything possible on her way to that goal. I am in awe of her determination and will power.

Great video for a great girl.

Finley

Record Breaker
I thought my post was bring you back to comment and I'm glad it did!

Yes I was talking about Alinas answer to the boyfriend question. She handled it perfectly we have to remember she's only 15 and is still learning this whole media game which can be very tricky.

Someone else posted how can I Alina top last season's programs this upcoming season? That's a major Challenge and I look forward to finding out the answer to that. This will be a physically growing and adjusting year for Alina Zagitova I hope maturing is not hard on her. But she's going to grow more centimeters and add a few pounds let's just hope it doesn't throw off her game.

I think the experience of performing in front of crowds during this tour is going to help her with her with the growth of her expression and artistry. Hoping it will really pay off in her routines next season.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think the experience of performing in front of crowds during this tour is going to help her with her with the growth of her expression and artistry. Hoping it will really pay off in her routines next season.

Good points. Hope so.

Finley

Record Breaker

The cat is going to feel so betrayed! :drama:

They need to film another documentary after the dog arrives. That would be a sequel worth seeing :devil:

PavelKoller

Rinkside
The cat is going to feel so betrayed! :drama:

They need to film another documentary after the dog arrives. That would be a sequel worth seeing :devil:

Ouch... the kitty really looks as if just told about Akita. :drama:
BTW, Alina is getting a puppy right? It should go easier then.

Finley

Record Breaker
Ouch... the kitty looks as if she was just told about Akita. :drama:
BTW, Alina is getting a puppy right? It should go easier then.

I'm not sure. On one hand I think a puppy would be better but I can also see the advantage of having 1 or 2 year old dog that has been house trained, leash trained, socialized with people and other animals (specifically cats!). I think it will be a wonderful thing either way. If she gets a puppy it can go to obedience school or the Russian equivalent of Doggie Daycare while she trains. If it is a full grown, well trained dog it will save her a LOT of hassle and headache. Puppies are adorable, but omg they chew everything!

Alina's stuffed animal population is in serious jeopardy. My dog is 12. To this day she thinks every stuffed animal on earth is a dog toy!