Adelina Sotnikova | Page 94 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

LRK

Record Breaker
Is she still training with Plushenko?

In the links shared in this post by plushyfan one can see that she is at the Academy:

https://goldenskate.com/forum/showt...na-Sotnikova&p=2240817&viewfull=1#post2240817

Also she wrote a special post congratulating Plushy on his birthday. All this is quite recent. So she is still working with him at least - in exactly what capacity, just a member of his show, or as actually his student, I think is a bit unclear at the moment.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the links shared in this post by plushyfan one can see that she is at the Academy:

https://goldenskate.com/forum/showt...na-Sotnikova&p=2240817&viewfull=1#post2240817

Also she wrote a special post congratulating Plushy on his birthday. All this is quite recent. So she is still working with him at least - in exactly what capacity, just a member of his show, or as actually his student, I think is a bit unclear at the moment.

I’d like to see a photo of her and Yulia together just for old time sake ;)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I’d like to see a photo of her and Yulia together just for old time sake ;)

Unfortunately they train and live in different cities but I guess they will get together at competition so maybe they can do an updated photo for you Sam. ;) it was just 2014 when it was at Alina and Yulia and they did not have much depth there for other than Liza. My how things have changed for the Russian girls in only 4 years.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Unfortunately they train and live in different cities but I guess they will get together at competition so maybe they can do an updated photo for you Sam. ;) it was just 2014 when it was at Alina and Yulia and they did not have much depth there for other than Liza. My how things have changed for the Russian girls in only 4 years.

:scratch2: Both of them live in Moscow

Scott512

Record Breaker
:scratch2: Both of them live in Moscow

I thought Yulias new academy was in Sochi.

Anyway it's frustrating to see both Yulia and Adelina retired at some young age. Very young. But that's figure skating especially with the Russian ladies your great young and then the next group comes along.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I thought Yulias new academy was in Sochi.

Anyway it's frustrating to see both Yulia and Adelina retired at some young age. Very young. But that's figure skating especially with the Russian ladies your great young and then the next group comes along.

Yulia's academy is not in a building, not in a permanent place. They are travelling in several cities, icerinks and held masterclasses.

I agree they retired too early.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yulia's academy is not in a building, not in a permanent place. They are travelling in several cities, icerinks and held masterclasses.

I agree they retired too early.

Thank you.

Yulia and Adelina were brilliant shining stars at such a young age but figure skating is beautiful it is it's a Savage sport on the body mind and heart and things took their toes on both of them with Adelina it was injuries after she won the Olympic gold in Sochi. I sometimes get ankle pain after a 5k or 10K race but it goes away. I can't imagine what it's like to live with it like that Adelina did. These girls and guys really punish their bodies and I admire them for that. although figure skaters don't look tough they have the toughness of football players and hockey players.

Ninel0226

Rinkside
She does. She needs training for show, and she helps him withh yong students training, and works a little bid as choejgrapher in "Angelos"

Ninel0226

Rinkside
I think so.

Sht does. She needs training for show, and she helps him withh yong students training, and works a little bid as choreographer in "Angelos"
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Adelina and Sasha Proklova spent a night out on the town after going to a concert. Looks like fun according to Sasha’s Insta stories :devil:

Wheelz

On the Ice
Looks like Adelina and Sasha Proklova spent a night out on the town after going to a concert. Looks like fun according to Sasha’s Insta stories :devil:

Adelina did some sort of sexy photo shoot with lingerie and posted it on Instagram. Anyone know if it was part of an ad campaign or a magazine photo shoot?

Last edited: