Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 270 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
https://twitter.com/olympicchannel/status/1098983659955195905 Olympic channel has made some 'movie posters' --Guess who is featured. :biggrin:

Big surprise which one the fans want most...

That's wonderful! It is well deserved, he obviously inspired them :cheer:

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Is Hanyu literally going to show up at Worlds, and that'll be the first time we see him in MONTHS? No prior media day?

ankifeather

Final Flight
I am just waiting to see what random headline news Japan can come up with this time... Remember Olympics it was like "Hanyu took off his coat!" (Although I agree him taking off his coat is newsworthy XD), "He brought strawberry cake tissue box !". Gosh I miss the days when we at least had "Yuzu can't ride a bike!" for news

Imov

Medalist
The news people might cover everything about him.
From stepping onto the airport, to his first day of practice and whatever he is going to say once he arrives.

Shedi0806

On the Ice
From stepping onto the airport, to his first day of practice and whatever he is going to say once he arrives.

In the first practice he may do

1S, 1Lz, 1T, 1A, 3A, BOW, and leave. :D

Or smtg like that.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

If the Olympics is any indication, he knows that his every move will be reported in Japan....

It's hard to even imagine what that must feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.