2019 World Team Trophy Mens Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Mens Short Program

auser

Record Breaker
Can't really listen to that song without thinking of Shibs' SD and hip-hop break:love:
Love shibs, but did not love this music choice for them. So happy to se you here NoNameFace. Thought of you while attending 4CC RD comp in Anaheim, CA :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Am I imagining things, or has the quality of the Eurovision Sports stream been perfect since it cut out completely a few minutes ago?

Hope this means they have fixed the problems.

Just a pity that it didn't happen earlier in the day.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Si si claro:laugh:, he is one of first skaters that got me into skating circa 2003/04 and I have HUGE sentiment towards him. Being very handsome definitely helps;)

:biggrin: i understand you, it must be the same kind of custody i wish i could have on ivan bukin :biggrin: (you think someone could get edgy on our comments and deem them inappropriate? :biggrin:...i should shut up)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Love shibs, but did not love this music choice for them. So happy to se you here NoNameFace. Thought of you while attending 4CC RD comp in Anaheim, CA :)

:ghug::ghug:

Happy to see you too, dear auser! And even more happy to hear I was in your thoughts at 4CC RD, I hope they were positive thoughts, I watched everything on the phone:laugh:

tzazu

Medalist
Am I imagining things, or has the quality of the Eurovision Sports stream been perfect since it cut out completely a few minutes ago?

Hope this means they have fixed the problems.

Just a pity that it didn't happen earlier in the day.

CaroLiza_fan

really? I'll give it a try then