Alina Zagitova | Page 910 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

paji15

On the Ice
Držím palce :)

(I'm glad I've written my thesis 15 years ago.)

Thank you! I'm contradicting myself like 10 times a day whether I wanna be JUDr or Mgr will be enough :laugh: depeneds on how bad it is at the moment .. Mostly can't imagine writting another thing, so I'm seriously jealous to you and all other people who have their diplomas in the pocket already! :laugh:

Btw do you guys also feel strange to read few words in your native language when the rest is in english? :think:

I love how the pink ball already become a cult thing! :luv17:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Thank you! I'm contradicting myself like 10 times a day whether I wanna be JUDr or Mgr will be enough :laugh: depeneds on how bad it is at the moment .. Mostly can't imagine writting another thing, so I'm seriously jealous to you and all other people who have their diplomas in the pocket already! :laugh:

Btw do you guys also feel strange to read few words in your native language when the rest is in english? :think:

I love how the pink ball already become a cult thing! :luv17:

In professional life, it makes no difference, but the judges will always call you "doctor" :biggrin:

paji15

On the Ice
:eek:topic: But still seems relevant to some of my favorite posters in this thread. :ghug:

https://twitter.com/downeysreactor/status/1150564481090674689

Oh this is exactly me! :laugh:

Bottlecapchallenge by Alina - 2 versions (no choreographers were harmed during shooting)

Yoga in a car in a traffic jam :)

Two girls (Averina twins) challenged her, two times she passed :laugh: :love: (Well, one was with big Masaru's help!)

Btw It take's me a while to realized that she's upide down :laugh: :laugh:

Finley

Record Breaker
Alina seems so excited in all these pictures and stories. I get the feeling that she loves her new programs and can't wait to skate them. I also get the impression that things are going really well in practice for her to be so light-hearted.

In the photo with the TV producer that he captioned "Everywhere Magic and Light" her eyes have so much energy in them.

Ever since Tat made the comment about seeing/not seeing the "Fire in her eyes" it's something I notice. This kind of happiness is something I haven't seen before. Even after Worlds when the entire weight of everything had lifted and she was literally FREE.

I hope she is feeling inspired by her new programs and getting a chance to challenge herself artistically. I'm ready to see this!