2020 Cup of Russia: Stage I | Page 76 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage I

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Sporadically catching up... My favourite little moment of the day was Kirill Andrusik skating to a Christmas pop song and Butsaeva being pleasantly surprised that he didn't fall :) Marilyn Manson Man and Kolya Ugozhaev were great too!

Many new pairs (of the few that turned up) with good potential, but quite messy long programmes :/

Is Polina Sviridenko the sister of Leonid Sviridenko? She looks and skates a lot like him. Somehow she also reminds me of Viktoria Vasilieva.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Hi everybody. Junior ladies FP:

Bonjour!!
They're starting. Let's see if there is any malade in today's menu.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I will make some, after I finish my protein milk. Trying to keep phsyically healthy is really challenging during social isolation days. I used to sit like a couch potato but now I am more aware of my health.
Just avoid what my colleague did, yesterday he got the idea to do some jogging to keep himself fit, which resulted in a sprained ankle for him.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Just avoid what my colleague did, yesterday he got the idea to do some jogging to keep himself fit, which resulted in a sprained ankle for him.
Ouch. Two years ago, I tried crossfit which is a really heavy fitness sport. It took 2 months before knee aches began. The trainer kept saying that I was doing with right technic and that much pain is normal etc. But I couldn't risk my knee anymore and gave up doing it in the end of third month.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Russian FS is a big spectrum; on one end there are athletes who struggle with 3toe and on the other hand there are athletes who land 3axels and quads.