Han Yan | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Yan Han on his Silver Medal at COC 2020. Absolutely beautiful programs.. he moves like liquid. Puts me in mind of Jason Brown .. have similar aesthetic in my view. The competition was a treat to watch; lovely to see quality ice performances once again. Good luck in future!!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have nothing but love for Hanee's skating 😍😍😍 The 3A is just as marvelous as it gets! And so is pocketography 😉
So nice to see him again, even with the repeat programs from last year. (he makes LaLa Land tolerable by using the John Legend version) The pocketography is a little overdone, IMO but he does it with charm.

His jumps are so good, consistently given lots of positive GOE. I don't get the flip edge calls, they looked fine to me.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Yan Han on his Silver Medal at COC 2020. Absolutely beautiful programs.. he moves like liquid. Puts me in mind of Jason Brown .. have similar aesthetic in my view. The competition was a treat to watch; lovely to see quality ice performances once again. Good luck in future!!
Super late here but wanted to add to the accolades of Yan Han. I‘ve rewatched both his programs multiple times, especially his free — his love of skating just shines in his performances here. I‘m so happy he’s back. He is one of my top two favorites among men’s.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Super late here but wanted to add to the accolades of Yan Han. I‘ve rewatched both his programs multiple times, especially his free — his love of skating just shines in his performances here. I‘m so happy he’s back. He is one of my top two favorites among men’s.
We had the good fortune to see it on TV here in the US and I taped his FS so have also watched it many times... he deserves a long stellar career... an absolutely beautiful skater!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Yan (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

ashleyming

On the Ice
Damn, he was supposed to be my highlight of the season :(
Does anybody know why his name was crossed out on the list of GP Italy and not included in the Asian Trophy?
Tbh, Han has skated the hell out of him to reach to the 13th position at Worlds 2021 and get the only entry for China in Beijing 2022. Why ends up like this?

Last edited:

sworddance21

On the Ice
Does anybody know why his name was crossed out on the list of GP Italy and not included in the Asian Trophy?
Tbh, Han has skated the hell out of him to reach to the 13th position at Worlds 2021 and get the only entry for China in Beijing 2022. Why ends up like this?
I'm curious if there is an answer to this? I was hoping to see him at the Olympics, or at least 4CCs.