Crazy Predictions for the 2021/22 Olympic Season | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Crazy Predictions for the 2021/22 Olympic Season

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As I was reminded I had so thoughtlessly excluded my man Jimmy Ma from my predictions, let’s let him grab the last Olympic spot. Also he comes and skates on all my birthdays, at my wedding and funeral and anytime people gather to think of me. In a purple hoodie.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
As I was reminded I had so thoughtlessly excluded my man Jimmy Ma from my predictions, let’s let him grab the last Olympic spot. Also he comes and skates on all my birthdays, at my wedding and funeral and anytime people gather to think of me. In a purple hoodie.
Now, really Moonvine—you tell us about guests at your wedding, but don’t share the name of the groom. Keegan is reportedly taken already, so who’s the lucky man?

(I do have my suspicions :) )

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now, really Moonvine—you tell us about guests at your wedding, but don’t share the name of the groom. Keegan is reportedly taken already, so who’s the lucky man?

(I do have my suspicions :) )
That would be Jalen Hurts. And best man Devonta Smith. As soon as I get someone in the Eagles organization to share this with them. 😂😂😂😂😂

icetug

Medalist
ISU decides to follow YOG in terms of the team event composition and allows one multi-national team to compete. So along teams of OAR, USA, CAN, JPN, KOR, ITA, FRA, GEO, CHN there is a team named VFS (Various Figure Skaters), consisting of eight skaters:
Hendrickx and Kurakova competing in women
Brezina and Vasiljevs in men
Barquero/Zandron in pairs
Fear/Gibson in ice dance.
To everybody's surprise, they manage to get on the podium. That ends ISU experiment with the multi-national team...

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
ISU decides to follow YOG in terms of the team event composition and allows one multi-national team to compete. So along teams of OAR, USA, CAN, JPN, KOR, ITA, FRA, GEO, CHN there is a team named VFS (Various Figure Skaters), consisting of eight skaters:
Hendrickx and Kurakova competing in women
Brezina and Vasiljevs in men
Barquero/Zandron in pairs
Fear/Gibson in ice dance.
To everybody's surprise, they manage to get on the podium. That ends ISU experiment with the multi-national team...
I would just dream about all teams being multinational like in YOG… 🙌

Country
Norway
Alena Kostornaia goes back to Plushy because she is not pleased with her recent result. In the following months she starts training and landing quads and she lands 2 clean 4T in the RusNat + 3A, where she get selected to OG. She continues landing the quads in the games together with her 3A and wins the gold with 3 points ahead of Trusova who landed all her 5 quads, but did not succeed with her 3A. Loena takes the bronze because she skates 2 clean programs and other favs did not.

Sondre Oddvoll Bøe is in France now because he is having a meeting with Lambiel who wants to coach him and who has sweet talked with Swedish Fed about switching skating country to Sweden and sending him to OG despite not having the score equivalent to top 8 at Worlds. They are willing to make an exception for Sondre because Lambiel has made a deal with the Norwegian cross-country team about lending Sweden some of the ski lubricators for OG. The Swedish OGC accept the offer without a doubt because they want to be best in cross-country ski. Sondre decides to return to figure skating and be coached by Lambiel and represent Sweden in OG. The next months he trains hard and gets a quad and a 3A for OG. He lands them in OG and finish up top 15. Nikolaj Majorov gets so pissed by the Swedish OGC, that he moves and switch skating country to Norway :rofl: Norway is thrilled to have him and ready to open the pockets for all future OG where he would earn a spot.

Barquero/Zandron are just getting better and they end up winning the gold in pairs.

Nathan Chen wants a different Olympic program and decides to skate to Gangnam Style in his FS. The judges get so engaged they give him 98 points in PCS.

Yuzu lands a clean quad axel in SP. Keegan gets so inspired that he lands one as well in the FS.

The judges end up in shock in OG because nobody skates to Carmen. Mr. Shin is technical controller but are not calling a lot of UR because he made a promise that if he once witness a clean landed quad axel he will be more lenient towards calling jumps for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
That would be Jalen Hurts. And best man Devonta Smith. As soon as I get someone in the Eagles organization to share this with them. 😂😂😂😂😂
And here I just handed you the perfect opportunity to declare your engagement to any of the large number of devilishly attractive, eligible gentlemen who abound in the world of figure skating, and you pick—a football player?!

What is the world coming to? :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

i heartily approve. Jalen is doing his damndest while the team around him; well...

And my nephew in law, a native Alabaman, rocks his new Smith jersey at the games ;)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
i heartily approve. Jalen is doing his damndest while the team around him; well...

And my nephew in law, a native Alabaman, rocks his new Smith jersey at the games ;)
Is this guy into Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, or the Greatest Showman, though? If so, I’m sorry, I‘m not coming to this wedding, and I think Moonvine should pick someone else!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this guy into Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, or the Greatest Showman, though? If so, I’m sorry, I‘m not coming to this wedding, and I think Moonvine should pick someone else!

well personally I’m not going unless the flower girls all have fake red roses in their hair and march down the aisle to Carmen.:devil:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seeing the masterpiece that is Sinnerman, the judges realize that Jason's PCS has been judged far too low over the years. The ISU votes to change the scoring system, remove the PCS cap, and Jason is in first after the SP despite six other men landing four quads each.

Nathan Chen realizes he left his FS costume at Yale. Donovan Carrillo offers to lend him his charro exhibition costume. The judges are so impressed by Nathan in bling that he breaks all world records before he even skates. Nathan, Jason and Donovan finish one two three.

Since some might not be familiar with Nathan's new FS costume: :biggrin:

😇

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And here I just handed you the perfect opportunity to declare your engagement to any of the large number of devilishly attractive, eligible gentlemen who abound in the world of figure skating, and you pick—a football player?!

What is the world coming to? :)
Well Jean Luc is taken.