Boyang Jin | Page 84 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Boyang announced his 2021-22 programs.

SP: Night Fight, Eternal Vow (from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon OST) by Tan Dun
LP: Invocacion y Danza by Joaquin Rodrigo, performed by Milos Karadaglic, Bolero by Maurice Ravel

Both by Lori. I think this music suits him. Let's see what he does.

ETA: No longer has Orser and Wilson on his bio.

Last edited:

Skatesocs

Final Flight
He has new half-silver, half-black blades! And we also know his new costume, but perhaps we should wait for the official reveal instead of these blurry... strange photos :laugh2: (ETA: this is for the LP)

Last edited:

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Very good for him - hope to see similar range of movement in the LP. https://weibo.com/5703735355/KCIVxtDbT

ETA: He'd been hospitalized due to appendicitis two weeks before the competition - and wasn't able to eat, so he's lost a lot of weight. Jumps are somewhat unstable as a result.

Last edited:

Skatesocs

Final Flight
FBvv9v6UYAA2LGS

And finally found it on twitter, was just not able to upload it from Weibo (from the Boyang Fan group on Weibo):

FBvq-WiUYAgRZww

HoneyBear

On the Ice
So apparently he chose not to receive surgery, and will be getting that after the Olympics... :oops:
I understand where he is coming from but this still sounds bad to me.
But it's a bad situation either way. Get the surgery - he may not recover from the surgery before the Olympics; Conservative treatment - he might be in a bad physical condition this entire season. Quite a dilemma.

Reactions: Giu