2021 Skate America: Free Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate America: Free Dance

slider11

Medalist
Despite their high rankings, I'm not sure we are going to see an American on the Olympic podium. Madison and Evan's FD is too esoteric without the superb technical skills and Madison and Zach's is that same dreamy, steamy stuff. I'm ok with that, just surprised with their performance selections for this Olympic year.

Skatingcat

Final Flight
H/B is definitely more traditional this season. Not a fan of the music, but it is a vast improvement over the A star is born dance.

I'm not a lip reader, generally speaker, but she said "I love you" to him before they left the ice. Maybe they have secret children in a basement too?:wink:🤣

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Apparently it has something to do with his arms not being fully extended that makes it legal.
Well, it looks to me like he fully extends them, and then I think what matters is whether or not he holds it there. To me, he does, long enough that it could/maybe should get called. But - not an ice dancing judge, just another amateur piecing this together.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
So I should probably try to fit my warmest sweater into my suitcase for the arena in Vancouver, right?

(Trying to get some packing done before I process that Women's is next aaah)

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, it looks to me like he fully extends them, and then I think what matters is whether or not he holds it there. To me, he does, long enough that it could/maybe should get called. But - not an ice dancing judge, just another amateur piecing this together.
Just wait, it will get called at some point in the season - most likely to advance another team at an appropriate time.