2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Well, Misato's twizzle error will make things closer than I was expecting after the falls but I'm pretty much expecting Team KoKo gets the spot at this rate. Gonna go to bed and hope I'll find a better stream for the Women SP because right now QQ is borderline unwatchable.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Ice Dance RD Results
1小松原 美 里
小松原 尊
Misato Komatsubara
Takeru Komatsubara (Tim Koleto)
2村 元 哉 中
髙 橋 大 輔
Kana Muramoto
Daisuke Takahashi
3平 山 姫里
立 野 在
Kiria Hirayama
Aru Tateno
4高 浪 歩 未
西 山 真 瑚
Ayumi Takanami
Shingo Nishiyama

Detailed RD Results
Protocols

Last edited:

lady_bee

Medalist
I rarely saw green in each component box for every couples during their performance. Judges must be very careful and strict.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Well, Misato's twizzle error will make things closer than I was expecting after the falls but I'm pretty much expecting Team KoKo gets the spot at this rate.
It's important to note that, unlike the singles competitions, the team that wins Nationals does not get an automatic berth to the Olympics. It's a holistic selection based on both Nationals and performance throughout the season...and KanaDai have an overwhelming advantage there. So even if they lose Nationals, there's still a good chance they get the selection if they close the gap a bit.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone want me to upload video?
Full RD event (sans 6 min warmup) or individual performances?
I'm tempted by everything so long as timestamps are listed for individual performances if people just want to see those.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I'm tempted by everything so long as timestamps are listed for individual performances if people just want to see those.
I'm uploading to Google Drive so not sure if I can timestamp.
I'll try to cut and upload each performance before the Women's SP

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Chris, you are using a legit paid FujiTV stream, right?
Yes, I am using a legal pay for Japanese TV system without a VPN. My internet is only 10 meg download but works fine with Peacock. As the event got along, I experienced less freezing.....