Russia
Anya unpacking a gift from chinese fan:
from chinese fan too:

annarun.jpg

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Cool gifts, and given that getting a new iPhone is rather difficult these days in Russia.
Not as difficult as you would think. Apple still has a certified representative in Russia and even if some products are formally "sanctioned", they are coming to Russia through third countries (Armenia, Georgia etc.).

Last edited:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
I'm not surprised Anna did so well on her exam! But let's take a moment to appreciate it, she did that while doing everything else on and off ice that we know of... I also want Anna to get the best results possible so she will have every option in the future, because I have no doubt she can achieve anything she wants :love:
and never stopped being sweet, thoughtful, kind and funny at the same time. (Some of us can barely do one of these things at once! :rofl: )

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
But it's hard to get used to it how those girls grow up when you started to follow them as little kids...
Well, I think after Alina I´m used to it now. Both are just beautiful :love:

And the best thing is, Anna is so grown up now and she never skated better than last season. When she was 13, so many people were sure (or hoped) that she wouldn´t survive puberty. But she kept on improving every season. :love: