Shoma Uno | Page 1087 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

16Olympics

On the Ice
I am a Japanese who's been rooting for Shoma for years, but at first I did not know what the pattern of these pajamas was
Last week I found that was the pattern of a famous rice cracker in Japan called "Yuki-no-Yado"!
"Yuki no Yado" means "a lodge covered with snow", as the sugar sprinkled on the salty rice crackers looks like snow. These pajamas are no longer for sale.

Here is a Japanese article about "Yuki no Yado" goods.
Thanks for that info. Another mystery solved!

16Olympics

On the Ice
Didn't expect to see Sho in today's moff video, but there he was in the final seconds! Some things never change! :laugh2:

View attachment 6600
Stepen wearing out Shoma. I read that Stepen said Shoma is taking a little longer to recover from learning his new program possibly b/c of the twists and turns of the choreography. That's probably just temporary b/c it's so new.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stepen wearing out Shoma. I read that Stepen said Shoma is taking a little longer to recover from learning his new program possibly b/c of the twists and turns of the choreography. That's probably just temporary b/c it's so new.
I never did figure out what Stepen's post meant. Some were talking about it as if the off-ice training was very strenuous and tired him out and he needed a break. Others were saying the choreography and new program were tiring.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Training camp has ended. Nice photo posted by Demi-san. Looks like Sho survived! :cheer::bsplit::dbana:
Love his comments. This must have been some training camp! Sheesh, don't kill him yet. The season hasn't even started! :laugh2:
"It was a real relief to see the training camp successfully completed without any injuries. Looking forward to the new program."

Shodemi.jpg

Last edited:

16Olympics

On the Ice
Training camp has ended. Nice photo posted by Demi-san. Looks like Sho survived! :cheer::bsplit::dbana:
Love his comments. This must have been some training camp! Sheesh, don't kill him yet. The season hasn't even started! :laugh2:
"It was a real relief to see the training camp successfully completed without any injuries. Looking forward to the new program."

View attachment 6602
That's the most important thing-no injuries. I think the combo of off ice and new programs is strenuous and we know how much Shoma loves off ice ballet training!

yesterday

Record Breaker
That's the most important thing-no injuries. I think the combo of off ice and new programs is strenuous and we know how much Shoma loves off ice ballet training!

7mvuml.jpg

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^I always loved that shower thing. It seemed like the caption should be "Why am I in the shower with my clothes on?!"

As long as we're reminiscing, can this program really be from FOUR years ago?! It never became a favorite of mine because he had such a hard time skating it clean. I'd forgotten how cool the step sequence was though! :console: :dbana:

16Olympics

On the Ice
^^^I always loved that shower thing. It seemed like the caption should be "Why am I in the shower with my clothes on?!"

As long as we're reminiscing, can this program really be from FOUR years ago?! It never became a favorite of mine because he had such a hard time skating it clean. I'd forgotten how cool the step sequence was though! :console: :dbana:

I always preferred this purple velvet version of this costume. Before we know it we'll be reminiscing about his third Olympics (if he wants to go that far).