Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Arawen

Final Flight
Okay had to upload it on my tumblr to post it.

http://orangella96.tumblr.com/post/79664730541
(You really see it better in moving pictures :/)
She stood there like that the whole time when he talked. :biggrin:
When it was her turn she just stayed like that and he smiled down at her like a lovesick fool :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for the pic orangella96! Do you think you could make a capture of the bolded part as well?

Gaah I want a video of the backstage kiss too :bang:

danya

On the Ice
Haha seriously?! No one really knows, but the one who commented "before" and "after" owns one of the fan pages on Instagram an acts like she/he knows them personally.
There are a lot of comments from that person on their pics.
Hahaha no, she is not know them personally, she is just them fan:)
But this comments is hilarious:agree:
Also noticed that Max has taken away "Stupif f*****ing *******" from his instagram description.
Wow, i'm happy that he did it! Finally:)
Okay had to upload it on my tumblr to post it.
:
Awwwww oh my godness...how they can be so cute?!:love:
Thank you, orangella!

orangella96

Final Flight
Hahaha no, she is not know them personally, she is just them fan:)
But this comments is hilarious:agree:
No problem :)
One one picture she gave him tips how to style his hair and something about how ever man looks more beautiful with short hair or sommething like that. xD
and on another one where he stuffed smth. under his shirt and looked pregnant she was like "a man without fat is like a sky without stars" or some **** like that.:laugh:
She seems to be a hardcore (maybe annoying?) fan :yes:

annafer

On the Ice
Thank you so much orangella! How sweet are those photos.

Speaking of photos, this pic tweeted by Tatiana was also one of those which managed to rise eyebrows. Maxim also has a photo on the same bearskin.

http://i62.tinypic.com/10mu0sj.jpg

I just wanna say I love this thread and I'm glad there's an English one where we can talk about them.

orangella96

Final Flight
There are so many photos of them in the home of the other one that you can't even count them. There's a picture of him and Dexter chilling on a bed (his or hers) where he's half naked. That was about a year ago or so. Tell me what you want but do you hang around with your best friend half naked? Don't think so :biggrin:

nzel

Rinkside
Hi all! I am a fan of V & T and love checking this thread for updates. I found a new article online in Russian- it is an interview with Tania. The most interesting part of the interview is when she is asked about her relationship with Maks - she says that the journalist should watch the documentary and they are really good friends who don't get sick of each other. She also mentions that her new Mercedes needs a family/ is a family car.

The article is below:

Требуется семья для «Мерседеса»
| -
Яркими звёздами Сочи-2014 стали фигуристы Татьяна Волосожар и Максим Траньков
Российская пара, завоевавшая золотые медали в командном и индивидуальном турнирах, покорила публику не только безупречным прокатом короткой и произвольной программ, но и невероятно трогательной искренностью. О том, чем, кроме напряжённых соревнований, Татьяне Волосожар запомнились прошедшие Игры, двукратная олимпийская чемпионка рассказала в интервью «Гудку».
– Татьяна, стало известно, что предстоящий чемпионат мира по фигурному катанию вы с Максимом решили пропустить. Но в будущих-то турнирах порадуете нас своими выступлениями?

– Да, конечно, нам интересно кататься и дальше. Мы хотим выступать в следующем сезоне, но этапы Гран-при, по всей видимости, пропустим. Нужно отдохнуть.

– По окончании соревнований в Сочи у вас было множество торжественных церемоний: награждение в Олимпийском парке, закрытие Олимпиады, встречи с президентом и премьер-министром. Наверное, голова кругом идёт?

– Что и говорить, это невероятный успех. Сочинская Олимпиада в моей жизни – это нечто. Радует, что со своей задачей справились не только мы, но и многие другие российские спортсмены. Счастливы,
что Россия победила в общекомандном зачёте.

– Вас на трибуне Ледового дворца «Айсберг» кто-то из близких поддерживал?

– На личные соревнования приезжал
троюродный брат. Родителей же попросила не нарушать многолетнюю традицию. Поэтому они переживали за меня дома. В Сочи приехали только после соревнований.

– Условиями проживания в Олимпийской деревне остались довольны?

– Для меня это была уже третья Олимпиада, и могу сказать, что по сервису она тоже стала самой лучшей.

– А четвёртые Игры у вас будут?

– Да, как минимум хотим выступить в команде. А может быть, и по максимуму – в обоих видах. Посмотрим.

– Какие-то другие любимые виды спорта, помимо фигурного катания, у вас есть?

– В последнее время очень полюбила хоккей. Жаль только, что нашу сборную на Играх постигла неудача. Биатлон тоже интересен: в Сочи сильно переживали за Олечку Зайцеву.

– Вы с Максимом сегодня, пожалуй, самая красивая пара в фигурном катании. Болельщики также считают, что вас связывают серьёзные чувства в жизни... Может быть, это любовь?

– (Смеётся.) О нас даже фильм есть – «Больше, чем любовь». Посмотрите обязательно... По-моему, я и Максим уже всему миру рассказали, что мы очень хорошие друзья. Много времени проводим вместе. Мы друг другу не надоедаем. У нас много общих тем для разговоров.

– Чемпионам и призёрам Олимпиады вручили «Мерседесы» от Фонда поддержки олимпийцев России. У вас это какая по счёту машина?

– Водительские права получила давно, но эта машина первая. В Москве пока вообще не водила. Правда, большой необходимости у меня и не было: от катка я живу недалеко. Кроме того, меня часто подвозит Максим.

– Довольны новым автомобилем?

– Ещё как! Но для такой вместительной машины, конечно же, нужна семья...

Arawen

Final Flight
Thank you so much orangella! How sweet are those photos.

Speaking of photos, this pic tweeted by Tatiana (in 2012 I think) was one of the first to rise eyebrows. Maxim also has a photo on the same bearskin.

http://i62.tinypic.com/10mu0sj.jpg

I just wanna say I love this thread and I'm glad there's an English one where we can talk about them.
Oh yes that photo! Is she sitting naked btw just holding some big furry thing? :laugh:

I was surprised to read that was actually a resort, I always thought it was a house/big cabin they rented.

orangella96

Final Flight
Oh yes that photo! Is she sitting naked btw just holding some big furry thing? :laugh:

I was surprised to read that was actually a resort, I always thought it was a house/big cabin they rented.

The question I ask myself the most ist who takes the pictures of them when they're half naked or completely naked? :confused:
As I said I do not do that with my best friend.
And it kind of surprises me that in the interview they still talk abot being friends even though in the documentary they confirmed it... just weird.

ntk87

On the Ice
I think maybe they used the documentary to explain the things and they dont want to speak more about their relationship

annafer

On the Ice
It looks like she's just wrapped in a fluffy blanket and I have no doubt who took the photo. Even in the photo where she's wearing the hat backwards Maxim is in his undies. And no, I don't think it's normal for someone to parade naked around someone who's just a good friend. Another one:

http://i61.tinypic.com/kew2nm.jpg

As for the new interview, it's pretty weird. They did the same in the nbc documentary, saying they're good friends, maybe that's how they answer to the media which wouldn't be that bad. I honestly can't imagine them giving interviews and talking how much in love they are. They're more into the subtle way.

danya

On the Ice
P.s. It was only 2011 but she is already so sweet leaned onto him...
http://cs4932.vk.me/u248794/133764488/w_b479b676.jpg
http://cs4932.vk.me/u248794/133764488/w_21141882.jpg

My fav's instagram photo is http://instagram.com/p/hwSn6pj_hh/ (not number 1st but for me it was just...)
She posted it in 1 a.m. when i'm already go to bed and updated instagram...and saw that photo with her comment "somebody watch football, somebody sleep" and i'm just "oh yes guys, lets tell us that you are just friends again...":eek:hwell::laugh:

orangella96

Final Flight
It looks like she's just wrapped in a fluffy blanket and I have no doubt who took the photo. Even in the photo where she's wearing the hat backwards Maxim is in his undies. And no, I don't think it's normal for someone to parade naked around someone who's just a good friend. Another one:

http://i61.tinypic.com/kew2nm.jpg

Okay I mean I got used to him being shirtless but now she's too...
And somewhat I have to say that I love that they're not that lovey-dovey in front of a camera all the time cause that's just ewww.
They should go on like they do with their subtle ways :agree:
Oh and of course I don't have a doubt who took that picture as well :biggrin:

ntk87

On the Ice
And in the NBC documentary Maxim said that they were focused in the Olympics, that maybe after.... besides this interview was older, isn't it?

orangella96

Final Flight
And in the NBC documentary Maxim said that they were focused in the Olympics, that maybe after.... besides this interview was older, isn't it?

Yeah from last summer I think. But I believe in her changed FB status. No one does that for fun or without a reason so...
They probably just didn't want more pressure than they already had before their home Olympics.
Vera Bazarova and Juri Larionov kept their relationship a secret for quiet some time as well and that was after the Olympics 2010 so they probably didn't want more pressure or stress as well.

danya

On the Ice
About last interview...
You know what i think... I think, it's normal that they talked that they are friends. Maybe they just don't want let someone in their relationship. They are so closed to each other... And on the other hand, what Tanya need to say about friend? she already had common-law husband...and how it turned out. I understand her, let it be just a friend ;)

P.s. And she again said about family... (for that car..) it's what about her minds.