2014 Worlds Men Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Men Short Program

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Do you know what? If you express it decently, i would have nothing against your point of view. But this hate, this glee, this one is unaceptable. I know you would have been happy if Plushenko would have injured himslef beyond repair, but yoiho, he would have competed, isn't it? Because is just sound like that! To say that someone should have competed when it counted when injured, is just sick!

Take your own hate away from here, if you enjoy Kovtun, great,enjoy, shows it here, but calling Plushenko how you called, is BAD TASTE!

You're putting words in my mouth now, nice try though. I don't wish anyone an injury. (BTW, Plushenko has injured himself beyond repair a couple times, yet he seems to always will himself back... so there's that.)

TMC

Record Breaker
Hate the way PCS is tied to TES so tightly. And now the judges can't really go back to how it should have been at the start of IJS, ie. separate TECH/GOE and PCS panels, or at least reasonable PCS scores.

Like I love Aaron but in his earlier career some of his PCS should have started in the 4-5 region compared to Abbott for instance. Now he's getting to the 6-8 group.

Also, there should be massive differences between PE and SS for example, I mean multiple points, not just fractions. If every skater had been judged this way from the beginning it would be so much fairer now.

Well, it is what it is and I'm happy for Max anyway :)

aschiutza

On the Ice
You're putting words in my mouth now, nice try though. I don't wish anyone an injury. (BTW, Plushenko has injured himself beyond repair a couple times, yet he seems to always will himself back... so there's that.)
Well, when you wish that someone skate injured, you wish that he get more injured, because that is what it comes. But go on hater! If you think it makes you a better person than Plushenko to show your hate and arrogance here, to speak wothout respect and in such bad taste manier, go on further. It will make your life better, loved and whatever.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Hate the way PCS is tied to TES so tightly. And now the judges can't really go back to how it should have been at the start of IJS, ie. separate TECH/GOE and PCS panels, or at least reasonable PCS scores.

Like I love Aaron but in his earlier career some of his PCS should have started in the 4-5 region compared to Abbott for instance. Now he's getting to the 6-8 group.

Also, there should be massive differences between PE and SS for example, I mean multiple points, not just fractions. If every skater had been judged this way from the beginning it would be so much fairer now.

Well, it is what it is and I'm happy for Max anyway :)

It's all the same BS under a different name, anyway. Until you get the corruption out of WHO is judging, the scoring system isn't going to matter much. They'll always find a way to cheat.

Trewyn

Medalist
Erm. Wow. Those jumps. That TES. Now if only he would have more interesting music, a program with a little more personality, then I could become a fan. But this is going to post one hell of a score. Hanyu will have to perform his best to top this (though he'll get some OGM-inflation, right? :p).

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Well, when you wish that someone skate injured, you wish that he get more injured, because that is what it comes. But go on hater! If you think it makes you a better person than Plushenko to show your hate and arrogance here, to speak wothout respect and in such bad taste manier, go on further. It will make your life better, loved and whatever.

I will go on. I claim no moral high ground, nor do I deserve it, but you just keep setting up your straw men to beat down. I said I hope Plushenko stays retired. I never said anything about him injuring himself. You need to chill out.

euroskate

Final Flight
can you pleas discuss plushu vs kovtun in another tread. or anything else what is not fitting to this short prorgam competition thread.
thank you