Back On Ice | Golden Skate

Back On Ice

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Today is the first day back on the ice for me! I'm finally skating again! I'm glad I took the time off to get away from my frustrations with my skating. I haven't let myself get out of shape. I've been working out everyday (walking, biking, lifting weights, & stretching).

The first steps on the ice are the hardest and it took a few minutes to get my skating feet back. But I did ok! I was afraid that I might not be able to do my bronze mif test, but I did! So all is not lost. I also did a few scratch spins and back spins and they weren't too bad either. But oh my aching feet!:laugh:

Good skating to all!!:biggrin:

Alexei'sgirl

Rinkside
Congratulations and good for you! :clap:

Here's to some great skates in your future!

Welcome back to the ice! :party:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
how long were you off for?

Just a couple of months. I was a little down on myself with my skating after I failed to pass my bronze mif test twice. So I took some time away to forget about skating. Now I'm back and I'm just going to enjoy for awhile before I test again.

peachy

Rinkside
dlkksk8fan said:
Just a couple of months. I was a little down on myself with my skating after I failed to pass my bronze mif test twice. So I took some time away to forget about skating. Now I'm back and I'm just going to enjoy for awhile before I test again.
i see... well good luck, and welcome back to the ice!