Pictures | Golden Skate

Pictures

sillylionlove

Medalist
Well I have finally downloaded my pictures from Skate America to my computer. Of course they are all pictures of me with the skaters. I did get a picture and autograph of everyone in the competition. I didn't take pictures of the actual competition because I just can't get that quite right!! So if anyone wants to see any let me know...either here or private message me.

sillylionlove

Medalist
Ok. This evening I will set up a page that everyone can view them on. I just wanted to know if people were interested in seeing them. So hopefully by tomorrow they will be up!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks, I'd love to see them. I think you're smart doing it this way. It takes time and effort to do that. I learned my lesson the hard way and that's why I don't upload things anymore.

Dee

IceSkate98

Rinkside
Gail, it was a pleasure and an honor to host them for you. All the photos were fantastic, and much thanks to you and your DH for sharing them! :rock: :clap:

sillylionlove

Medalist
Sorry guys. I will be working on the pictures this weekend. I was working very late the past few days. Granted my pictures aren't as wonderful as iluvtodd's. They are all pictures of me with the skaters!! Very boring but some nice shots none the less.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you, everyone. Thank you, Angie! :clap: My pleasure to share the happy times!

Sorry guys. I will be working on the pictures this weekend. I was working very late the past few days. Granted my pictures aren't as wonderful as iluvtodd's. They are all pictures of me with the skaters!! Very boring but some nice shots none the less.

Aw .. thank you, sillylionlove. Pictures of you with the skaters - boring??? nah! :bow: :rofl: